9

Y/n POV 

Pennywise had left and I was sitting in the darkness just crying for hours.

*time skip to 3 hours later*

Y/n POV 

I decided to look around were ever I am. It looks like a sewer but I can't tell. After walking around for awhile I saw a rope in this  tunnel I climbed up it and then I was in this dirty old house but just as I started to walk to what looked like the front door until walls started closing in on me and blood was spilling from all the little cracks in the walls I started screaming and closed my eyes.

Bev POV 

Me and the losers headed to well house to help y/n. Once we got there I Heard screaming.....it was y/n! I ran in and saw her on the floor crying the house must be playing tricks on her. I ran up to her and pulled her outside then we all went to bills house. Y/n what happened? I asked her.          P-Pennywise he got me. Was all she could say so I just hugged her.

*Time skip to next day*

Bills POV 

It's hard to see Beverly with y/n i mean I'm ok with it I just thought Bev was the one I guess I don't know. Y/n had explained what happened we were just sitting and listening until......

A/n 

Cliff hanger Ha! hope you liked the chapter don't forget to vote see ya in the next chapter love ya losers byeeeee 

I       did         not        spell        check       don't        come      for       me

*Yeets phone into pennywises mouth