7

Y/n POV 

As me and Bev started off to Derry I couldn't help but ask. Ummm hey Bev? Yea? What about your friends? Oh I don't know I bet you could meet them but it is definitely going to be awkward between me and bill. She said. For the most part after that the ride was silent.

Bev POV 

When y/n asked me about my friends it got me thinking what will they think of me? What about bill and Ben? But before I could think about anything else there was a loud sound coming from the trees. Me and y/n both couldn't see anything because it was around 11:46pm so we both started peddling and then something jumped out of the trees and grabbed y/n. I tried to grab her but it was to late I couldn't see anything and I had no clue how close to Derry we were. I started crying. HELP! I scream but nobody can her me. Ok get it together Bev I said to myself. Let's get the losers they'll help me. So I started peddling as fast as possible to Derry.

*Time skip brought to you by Eddie spaghetti's inhaler*

Bev POV 

I finely got to Derry it was around 4:00am so I road straight to my old house once I got there so many memories came back to many memories..... I sighed and walked to my old room to get some sleep.

Y/n POV 

I woke up in what seemed to be a  sewer my head Hurt really bad the last thing I could remember was being snatched of my bike and someone shoving a strong smelling cloth over my face and the rest was just a blank. Hiya y/n! How do ya feel? Some creepy voice said from the darkness. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? I screamed. Oh I'm pennywise the dancing clown. The thing said. Get me out of here NOW. I demanded. Oh that's not how it works I need you I'm quite hungry you see and little children are quite how do you say it ummm...... delicious. He said in his creepy ass voice. Ok kid this is what's gonna happen your going to stay down here till tomorrow night when I get especially hungry got it? Once he said this I felt hopeless and all I could do was nod my head. 

A/n

So this chapter was a little bit different hope you like the way the stories going anyway I'm not spell checking so don't come for me see ya in the next chapter love ya losers byeeeeeeee                         

*Yeets  laptop into microwave