8

Bev POV 

I woke up it was around 6:30-7:00 I had to go get the losers. I hadn't gotten any sleep last night because all I could think about was y/n. We're is she? Was that pennywise? Will the losers except Me?...........what about Bill and Ben? Will they help? I grabbed my bike and rode over to Bills.              (Bevs convo with bill)

Beverly: hey.......

Bill: Beverly w-what are y-you doing here?

Bev: I got kicked out and y/nGotTakenByPennywiseAndIDontKnowWhatToDoIJusNeedYourHelp 

Bill: ok o-ok calm d-down who's y-y/n? And what a-about pennyw-wise?

Bev: ........y/n she's......shes my........girlfriend........I'm sorry...........and I think pennywise got her.

Bill: oh ummm i-it's o-ok i c-can call the l-losers s-so we can f-find............her

Bev: thanks bill.

*time skip to when all the losers get there*

No ones POV 

All the losers got to bills and Bev explained to the losers that she had got kicked out and her and y/n had been riding to Derry when y/n  got taken by what she thought to be pennywise then Richie spoke up. Ok 1 who the hell is y/n? And why the fuck did you get kicked out? Then Bev said. well that's the thing...............y/n she's my...... friend...well....girlfriend.......we both got kicked out for being lesbian........... Oh shit. Richie said quietly. G-Guys we have t-to help her. Bill  stuttered then it was decided the losers club was gonna help y/n.

A/n 

Hope ya liked the chapter don't forget to vote see ya in the next chapter love ya losers byeeeee 

Did

Not

Spell

Check 

Don't 

Come

For

Me

*yeets phone into Eddies fanny pack