4

Y/n POV 

I rang the door bell and then bev answered with that  Beautiful smile you ready? she said. Yep I answered happily then bev took my hand and gently pulled me in the house when she touched me shivers ran down my spine why does she make me feel this way?

Bev POV 

I grabbed her wrist and gently pulled her in as soon as I touched her it felt like I swallowed a million butterflies but I can't like her I like Bill right? But this electricity with her I never felt like this with bill but I'm not gay?..............right? 

*time skip brought to you by nun other then Richies glasses*

Y/n POV 

After we got done decorating bevs room it looked pretty nice if I do say so my self me and Bev had been listening to some music and talking then bev suggested that we go out for ice cream of course I said yes so we hopped on our bikes and started riding to the ice cream shop but on the way bev said something that I will never forget. y/n? Bev said. Yea? I responded. You you look really pretty today. When she said that i felt my cheeks turn bright red hers did the same then I said. Y-You look very p-pretty to bev. She smiled and turned bright red.

*time skip brought to you by your lazy ass  Author*

No ones POV 

Y/n and bev got there ice cream and found a booth in the back.

Y/n POV 

As me and Bev sat down Bev said. Ummm y/n can I ask you something? Yeah anything what's up? Well she continued back in Derry something happened.......there was this boy and he kissed me. Ummmmm ok I said sadly. But it didn't feel right actually both the boys I kinda thought I  liked kissed me and it didn't feel right bev said. Ok what's the problem? I asked. Hopefully one day I will be able to answer that Bev said. Which confused me but before I could ask Bev changed the topic.