2

Y/n POV 

Ok here gos nothing I said as I knocked on the door of mrs.marsh. Mrs.marsh opened the door and said y/n what a nice surprise what brings you here? Oh my mom told me that you have someone around my age coming to stay with you I just thought it would be nice of me to stop by I said. Oh yes that is Beverly she is livening with me for now I'm sure she would love to meet you. Bevy! She yelled then Beverly came from what I can guess to be her room and came up to where we were standing then mrs.marsh said Beverly this is y/n she's are neighbor y/n this is Beverly. Hi I said shyly hi she said back it was quite awkward until mrs.marsh said why don't you two get to know each other? Y/n how about you show bev around the town and bev there's a bike in the garage. Ok Beverly said and me and her walked in silence to the garage then I said I'm gonna grab my bike be right back. Ok she said shyly. I got my bike and walk over to Beverly so we're did you live before? I asked her. I lived in Derry she said. That's cool I said then she asked me have I lived here my hole life. I said yes and then we hade a long conversation about are lives and random shit. she was really nice and interesting but I couldn't help but get butterflies around her. 

*Time skip brought to you by Georgie's raincoat*

Bev POV 

Wow y/n was nice and funny and interesting and.....pretty I got butterflies every time she spoke the hours we spent just talking by the stream felt like minutes I didn't tell her about pennywise because I didn't want her to get  freaked out but I told her about the losers and she was  honest and told me she didn't really have friends which I understood because for the longest time I didn't have friends ether. Eventually we had to go home because it was getting late but we she said she could help me decorate my room tomorrow.

A/n 

I didn't spell check so yea anyway don't forget to vote see ya in the next chapter love ya losers byeee