Bed time

Spinel's POV
  -
  I look outside and see that night is approaching, Steven tells me, "Hey we should go to bed, yeah?" I nod and give a small grin. He walks to his bedroom and I grab his arm quickly as we walk up the stairs. I think about what happened today, my feelings, that game, him getting hurt. I'm glad he was okay and that stupid oven didn't cause much damage to him. Why did I just stand there like an idiot..? I could've helped him at least but, I didn't. I felt a pit in my stomach of guilt, yet it went away quickly when I was holding Steven, I felt safe. I just hope he wasn't upset about what I did! Once we reach his bedroom he told me he's gonna take a shower and to stay here, I hesitated. I grabbed his hand tightly looking at my right, blushing. He cupped my cheek and gave me a reassuring smile and said, "Don't worry, I won't be long." I sat on his bed and saw him get things from his drawers and leave. Hearing a door close, I whispered, "How embarrassing, he must think I'm strange!" I laid down on his bed, counting the time pass by.
  I hear footsteps and sit up to see Steven in different clothes. He always took these showers but I don't understand why I thought he was gonna leave me... Steven yawns and walks to his bed, getting comfortable. I stay sitting, staring at the wall when, I feel movement again and I'm pulled into the bed, under the sheets, and next to Steven. My heart was beating so fast, and I gritted my teeth. I blushed at his touch, I turn around in his arms so I couldn't see his face. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and soon enough he fell asleep. It's strange, this sleeping thing, I don't know why humans always need it but for me, it made Steven seem very vulnerable. Anything could happen to him, would he even notice?
  After awhile, I caved into this sleeping thing and closed my eyes. I smiled to myself because it felt nice, did he feel the same thing?

————————————
Sorry for the short chapter! I thought I would just make this one for fluff and it makes me feel warm inside lol.