Realization

Steven's POV
-

  I stare at the ground, horrified. The heart shaped gem lying on the ground was something I couldn't believe. I didn't want to. I don't know what to feel, mad? Sad? Worried? Without hesitation I quickly grab the gem and run back inside, locking the door. I sit on the couch and place Spinel's gem on a pillow. I suddenly feel tears swell up in my eyes, a single tear drops on her gem and slides off onto the pillow smoothly.
  Surely this was an act of foul play. Who would do this? And how did I not notice?.. hopefully she comes back soon. I need to know who did this to her.

  I stare carefully at the gem, waiting for her to reform. I notice the gem glow a bit, I smile. Soon enough the gem is glowing and rising upwards. I get off the couch to greet Spinel back. She reforms and yells, "WAIT- NO!" Putting up her arms, she freezes and looks around. She spots me and become less dense.

Spinel's POV
-

  What happened?.. Someone attacked me but I c-can't remember.. Steven gets up and gives me a hug, "Spinel," he lets go of me and puts his hands on my shoulders, "who did this you?" I can see the anger in his eyes and I become scared. This isn't Steven? I want the old one back. I lie, replying with, "It's nothing... I-I Just," Oh god, I'm such a bad liar! C'mon think of something... "Fell?" I smile awkwardly hoping he would forget about this and we could move on.
  "Spinel. Tell me the truth!" He yells dryly, I jump at his sudden frustration. Did I do something wrong? Tears form on my eyes and I reply, "I-I don't k-know..!" I run upstairs to cry, I really don't know how I got poofed! I don't want to know anyways...

  I'm left alone on Steven's bed, he must of gone somewhere else. He's probably hates me. I get out of bed and walk downstairs. I see Steven sitting on the couch, facing away from me. How long long has he been there? Should I go back upstairs or stay... Before I can choose, I hear, "Spinel... Do you really not know?" I hold my breath, how did he know I was here? I breathe out and respond, "Yes... Please don't be mad at me." I say quietly and look to my side silently. He stands up walks up to me, I look down at him. He looks tired and like he's been crying. I walk down the stairs and I tell him, "I only remember something... heavy falling on me." I helplessly look up at his eyes, suddenly, something touches my lips. My eyes widen and it's Steven pressing his lips against mine, what is he doing?! He quickly holds me tightly and I can't move, what is this? I can feel my heart in my chest, beat fast. So many thoughts are racing in my mind, he lets go of me and steps back. I give him confused look and he tells me, "That's called a kiss... anyways... Spinel," he holds my hands, "promise you won't leave me like that again?" What? Of course I'm never leaving him! Also, that's a kiss? What strange contact that is... I let go of him and happily reply with, "Of course, Steven! You're my best friend!" I giggle at that and smile.

Steven's POV
-

  I cringe at her last sentence, does she really think of this as only a friendship? I thought she felt the same..? Maybe she just doesn't know about anything else than being 'friends'. I need to find out who hurt her, too...

  I decide to show Spinel a romance movie, we lay down on my bed as we watch. Her eyes are glued to the TV, she must be enjoying it, I'm not really paying attention to the movie, though. Only to Spinel. I quickly slide my arm over her, pulling her closer. She then giggles and says, "This movie is cute! You're doing what they are doing!" I glance at TV and see the couple is on a cliff, looking at the sun set, the guy putting his arms around her hips. I slam my head on my bed, hopelessly. How can I show her my feelings towards her? I sleep on it and let Spinel finish the movie herself.

Spinel's POV
-

  Steven fell asleep, well, guess I'll finish the movie! I admiringly watch the two characters fall in 'love' with each other. Now they are in a house... Oh! They are kissing now! I watch and remember Steven doing the same to me. Except... They don't stop, slowly they get to a bed and start ripping each other's clothes off. The TV didn't show much but I could hear soft grunts and 'ahhs', it made me feel weird. It this what Steven wanted to do? The scene flashes to the next part where the man and the woman are now 'married'? They give each other a quick kiss and the movie ends with them driving away in a long vehicle thing. Huh... This movie is cute and almost reminds me of Steven and me. How we always hang out and smile, laugh, hug. We stay close to each other, sleep together, talk to each other... Wait!- Are we in love? But we are friends..? I thought, that was what friends do. And that kiss... Friends don't do that, right? I have so many questions and feelings! But who do I talk to? Not Steven, I blush at that kiss again. Ugh, what does this all mean? I stand up to turn off the TV. I walk back to Steven and cuddle with him. I never thought about this closeness, but now... I can't help thinking of how I like this feeling, how I don't want to leave him. I put my forehead on his chest, and slightly smile. I hope we get married one day, too. I fall asleep soundly.

—————————————

Oh OkaY, hi everyone! Sorry this took so long ...
But I like how it turned out QwQ
Please vote and comment! Byeeeeeee <3