Forever

Spinel's POV
-

  "Hey, Spinel wake up." I feel something move me side to side gently, I open my eyes to see Steven above me. I sit up and Steven is already ready for the day. "Oh, hi Steven!" I say happily, getting out of bed to have fun! My happiness quickly went away when Steven said, "I need to do some things for little homeworld, they are really important, so... Is it okay you stay here for a little while?.." I tried to not look upset and I replied, "It's okay... But, promise you'll play with me after?" I give him a warm smile, "Hmmm, yeah. How about, a date?" He said jokingly laughing. A date? I questioned, "Will it be fun?" He stopped laughing and looked at me, "Uh, well... We can do whatever.." He said trailing off. I don't know what a 'date' is but, it sounds like something we can do together outside this house! I smile, "Sure, Steven!" I spot Steven blush a little and reply, "It was joke, you know?" Was that suppose to be funny? I sadly say, "So... No?" I thought it would be something fun for Steven and me..? He quickly adds, "Oh, um- I mean if you really want to.. I guess we can do go on date?" I look up at him and smile. How fun this will be!

I wave goodbye to Steven as he warps off to little homeworld. I walk back into the house and see the gem, amethyst. I bounce over to her and say, "Hi, Amethyst!" She smiles and replies, "Oh hey Spinel. What's got you all happy?" What does she mean? I'm always happy! I give her a confused look and she continues, "Well... I mean, you look more excited than usual?" She questions herself, I'm not very sure what she means but, maybe I should tell her about my 'date'! I say, "Hmmm well, Steven and me are going a date!" Amethyst gives me a shocked look, "WHAT?! Since when are two guys a thing?" I think about what she said but I don't understand why it's shocking, "Umm... What do you mean 'a thing', isn't a date something friends do?" I say slowly, she looks at me with a confusing look as well, "You... Don't know what a date is, huh?" I thought I did know! I reply, "N-No, what is it?" She calmly takes a deep breath and mutters, "Ugh... Steven what were you thinking?" She sits me down and starts explaining 'relationships', I can tell she's having a bit trouble doing so, though. The fusion Garnet walks in from the door and amethyst makes eye contact with her, she quickly gets up and whispers something that I couldn't hear. She calmly tells amethyst, "I knew Steven would find love... Didn't think it was this soon." I get nervous, getting flashbacks of that movie and remembering the words they spoke: Love, relationship, dates. Before I could finish my thought, Garnet walks over to me and starts explaining the same thing Amethyst was saying, but in detail.

  When she finished, I felt shock. The things she said... Were things happening to me and... Steven. I look up at the gem and uttered, "Steven... He kissed me.." The room goes quiet, Amethyst eyes widen, though, Garnet sits there with no emotion. Garnet stands up and grabs my hand, "Spinel, Steven likes you," She smiled at that, "make him happy, okay." It didn't sound like a question, it was something important and Garnet meant it. I was still new to this boyfriend and girlfriend stuff but, I promised to the crystal gems I would be there for Steven.

  Forever....

—————————

AaaaaaH this is so cringe reeeeee I'm sorry lol. Sorry for this short chapter! I just want to make a special chapter for their date 😉
Okayy bye- I need help..