1

Y/n POV

We aren't a cliche school.

A/n POV

TAKE THAT LITERALLY EVERY FF EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry I had to say it

Y/n POV

We aren't a cliche school. No popular kids or losers. No nerds or jocks. No leaders or followers. No bullies or victims. Etc.. it's like everyone is friends with everyone else. I mean there aren't really nobodies or popular kids, and everyone knows it, but there are the quiet kids, the awkward kids, the kids picked last for team sports, and more. well I'm not really a popular kid. I have friends and I talk to people and they talk to me but apart from my friends, I can't connect with people. Not even my family. They aren't bad or anything like that but I can't connect with them. In fact I prefer to be around them as little as possible. I guess that makes me a bad person?? I don't know.

The bell rings snapping me out of my thoughts. I stand and start to walk to class. I see a person in the hallway sitting with their back against the wall. I see it a lot, sometimes the people cry too. They break from the pressure of classes, and work, and grades. I can't see the person's face due to their hood being up, so I walk closer and see that they are breathing heavily. Their shoulders are shaking, and they are shivering. They hug their knees to their chest so hard that their knuckles are turning purple and white. An exposed part of their arm shows beads of sweat. It hits me; they are having some kind of break down. I drop my bag, and I plop myself down next to them. I don't really touch people; I'm not that confident. But something feels different this time. I throw an arm over their shoulder and pull the person into my arms. I don't speak. They tense up. I use my hand to pull their arms away from their knees and it takes a bit of strength. They don't cry. Just sit there shaking. The person slowly starts to relax into me a little more and after a while, the quaking subsides and they lay limply on my chest, taking deep breaths. When they seem calm enough I shift slightly to see their face. They tense up again and look up at me in fear. They are still wearing the hood and a mask as well, so it's difficult to tell, but I can see it's a boy. He looks like he could be around my age; seems to be a freshman, like me (15 years old). He begins trembling slightly.

Me-oh no no baby it's okay. What's your name??

I don't speak to people like this usually but again something feels different.

A/n POV

When I say Baby I don't mean like babe or bae or like relationship related. And I'm not baby talking him either.

Y/n POV

He continues looks at me though not as scared. I can't tell what the boy is thinking or feeling, and I'm usually very good with knowing what is going on in peoples heads. I hear a boys voice.

??-he won't respond. He never does. He's such a brat. he's weird. He probably doesn't even understand what you're saying so don't bother.

A/n POV

I'll write more later but I'm tired now