15

Y/n POV

I see lily walking by and tap her arm. She turns to me and looks up at me with her big doe eyes.

Me: yah do me favor. Can you show Taehyung to our next class please?

She looks at him and nods. Tae looks at me with wide eyes.

Me: thanks lily

I start towards the restroom, but I feel a tug at my sleeve. I turn to see Taehyung who quickly retracts his hand from my sleeve, looking nervous.

Me: Tae Lily's just going to take you to our next class I'll be there in a minute

I go to the restroom to check my phone. Most of the teachers will snatch your phone if they see it. I check to see if any authors have updated their Wattpad stories. I sigh when I find that no one has. I leave the restroom and head to the classroom. I almost fall on my ass in the doorway when something collides with me. I catch the person before they fall to the floor. I place my hands on the shoulders of a trembling Taehyung, trying to steady him as he looks around frantically, obviously in some sort of panic. When his gaze finally meets mine, his eyes flash with both surprise and relief, and he stills. I pull him into a short embrace and his rapidly beating heart calms a bit. I see everyone in the classroom staring at us. I sigh. This is my favorite class. I hate math. But this teacher? An actual angel. Ms Hall is either in her 20s or 30s. Best teacher ever. She'll probably understand if i for a hall pass so Tae can settle down a little. I let go of Tae and head towards ms Halls desk. He looks nervous again so I pull him along with me.

Me: ms hall?

She looks up and smiles at us. She gives me a nod so I start speaking. I don't want to embarrass Tae so I decide on telling her that I'll give him a tour of the school instead.

Me: could we have a hall pass? We still have to do a school tour.

She nods and gives us each a pass. I thank her and we leave the classroom.