Chapter 15: Nothing But The Truth

(A/N apologies for the late updating schedule, I had three AP tests this week so I had to prioritize those instead. Hope you all understand! I'll try to get these last five chapters out as soon as possible. Also Happy She-Ra Eve! I'm...not ready for this.)

Bow was able to fly the group back to Brightmoon, pleasantly surprised that Prime didn't shoot their ship down in the process. As they quickly descended, he glanced back at the others.

Once they had left the range of the ship, all their handcuffs fell off, which was good because now they were able to use them for 6-32. The man in question was sitting on the floor of the pod, still lightheaded, and surrounded by the members of the rebellion.

"Give me one good reason not to blast him the second my magic starts working again," Glimmer watched him like a hawk, arms crossed.

"This," Catra held up the sword. "We need to know more about this. He can't tell us anything if you sparkle him to oblivion."

"Why aren't you angry?" Glimmer asked. "He betrayed us. He shot you!"

"But did she die?" Double Trouble asked. "I don't see what the big deal is."

"Trust me, I'm mad," Catra said. "But we can't waste our time on small vendettas. Believe me, we'll make him pay for what he did but now's not the time."

"I'm right here," 6-32 groaned.

"And you'd be on that ship dead if it weren't for me," Catra smacked him on the head. "You're welcome. Now shut it."

"I didn't want to kill you if that means anything."

"It doesn't."

"We're here," Bow called out. The pod hit the ground, rocking as it slowed to a stop. Glimmer and Catra flanked 6-32, walking him to the castle.

"Funny how the turns have tabled," Catra said.

"That's not the phrase," Glimmer shook her head.

"Really?" Catra frowned. "Are you sure?"

"Can we discuss this later?" Bow whispered as they entered the meeting room. Those who had stayed behind at the castle had been waiting in there for the others to return.

"Hordak," Entrapta immediately gasped, rushing to the unconscious man in Bow's arms.

"He'll probably need medical attention," Bow said quietly, handing him off. Entrapta took him gently, excusing herself from the room. Attention, then, turned to 6-32.

"What happened?" Sea Hawk asked.

"Maybe you want to explain," Glimmer shoved 6-32 forward. He stumbled into the center of the room. Glimmer cast a spell to imprison him within a confined circle. With all eyes on him, he straightened up.

"I did what I had to do."

"Oh please!" Glimmer yelled. "You could of killed any one of us!"

"He almost did what?" Frosta had been waiting for an excuse to punch this guy, never liking him to begin with.

Bow explained the entirety of what they missed. The secret room. The gamble. The sword.