A/N The End...Or Is It?

I warned y'all it'd be angsty...whoops

Hey everyone! I'd like to thank each and every reader for following along this journey, you all are the best and I really hope you enjoyed the story!

On that note, while the main story is indeed over I have some special bonus chapters planned so stay tuned for that. In these, we'll get an inside look on the story from Adora's perspective! I don't know how many bonus chapters I'll have just yet, but it'll cover some of the major plot points :)

Again though, I'm super thankful for the love and support this book got in such a short amount of time ??? Y'all are amazing and I never would've imagined this getting so popular so fast. For those of you following my other stories, I swear those will get updated very soon! I also have some projects in my drafts that I'm very excited about (because let's be honest, could I consider myself a writer if I didn't have 50+ WIPs?)

On that note, I'm going to take this opportunity to warn a few of you. I'll be posting a similar thing on my other stories buuuuut here's some things you all should know about me.

1. I'm a graduating senior in high school, Class of 2020 (that's right, part of the COVID gang, thanks America)

2. I'll be starting college this year. A military academy to be specific, which means I will be extremely busy for the foreseeable future. (On that note, if anyone is interested in Academy, I could answer some stuff in the comments or DM)

3. Because of the nature of this school, I'll be attending it's version of boot camp starting late June which means no technology for the next few months (which of course means no updates during that time period).

4. After the summer? I truthfully don't know how often I'll be able to update on this account, or if I'll even be able to. THAT BEING SAID. Once I do get access back to Wattpad, you can rest assured I will definitely be back to updating at strange and sporadic times. I don't plan on quitting any of these projects!

I hope you all understand. Honestly, Wattpad has been part of my life since I was a kid (I mean, I'm only 17) and I doubt I'll be leaving it any time soon.

Until then, enjoy these little bonus chapters (and maybe check out my other stuff if you're interested)!

Wish you all the best. Stay safe out there.

-SRT