kb¹ | lucky

- light mature content is present -

With BamBam out at practice you had the whole house to yourself - well, with many furry felines to keep you company. Sometimes he could be a bit much for you, so the small break was something that you needed. Your phone rang and the familiar contact name flashed up on the screen. You answered, holding the phone out in front of you as you sat down on the big couch in the living room.

"Hey baby," His voice streamed through the phone and into your ears, making your heart swell with adoration. "I have good news and bad news. What do you want to know first?" BamBams hair was messy, tousled into his eyes, his whole body dripping in sweat but he still managed to smile as he saw your face when you answered.

"Uh... Good?" You replied uncertainly and he licked his lips, propping his phone up against something and sat in front of the screen. "That's better," he commented proudly to himself. "Well, I can go home straight after rehearsal instead of spending the night at Mark's." His gaze pivoted from your one eye to the other, having a hopeful twinkle look in his brown orbs.

You sighed dramatically, in a frustrated tone, and tried to hold your laughter from bubbling to the surface as you made a sulking face. "Just when I thought I could get rid of you for at least one night." You teased, giggling, and he gasped as he brough his hand to hit his chest, over where his heart supposedly was, as if he'd been hit.

"Hey Y/n!" Mark squatted next to BamBam on the floor and waved at you. You greeted him and the other members whom decided to make their presence known. They crowded around, telling you embarrassing things that BamBam did today, to which he blushed at and quickly said goodbye, hanging up.

You put the TV on and before you could understand what you were watching, your eyes fell shut and your subconscious came alive.

Sometime during your slumber a pair of arms wrapped around you and you groggily tilted your head to see BamBam lying behind you watching the TV. You smiled and snuggled into his chest. His warmth seeped into you and you hummed in content. "Hey beautiful." He mumbled into your neck, making your skin break out in goosebumps, before he kissed the sensitive area.

"You know you never told me the bad news." You mentioned, closing your eyes and pulling him closer to you so that his chest was flush against your back. He chuckled while brushing the hair away from your face before pecking your cheek.

"Oh, it was just that I missed you. I missed having you to hold on to and just tell you how lucky I am to have you." You turned around to face him and he smoothly climbed on top of you. You smiled, running your hands through his hair and wrapping your other arm around his neck to bring him close enough to brush your lips against his. "And how lucky are you to have me baby?" You whispered, looking down at his lips and his nose stroked against yours.

"I don't think there's enough words to tell you that," he said and you pouted, looking back up at him. Before you could reply, he continued. "I'm going to have to show you." His lips came crashing down on yours, and they never left until you felt how much you meant to him.

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

E D I T E D
-
599 words