pj² | worries

- light mature content is present -

*his POV*

The room filled with steam, soothing music and candlelight. There was nothing better than this after a long day: Ella Mai playing in the background as I took a nice bubble bath. Today the boys were being exceptionally unbearable and refused to listen to anything I would say. Yugyeom would speak back at me and Jinyoung teased me all day, and even though I laughed it off I was frustrated by it. Being one of the older members of a 7 membered boy group wasn't easy at all.

An angered sigh left my lips as I sunk further into the bath, until my feet reached the other end with my shoulders barely covered in water.

Y/n would be home soon and hopefully she'll cheer me up a bit. Heaven help me if she's in a bad mood too.

As if sensing my thoughtfulness, the front door to the apartment opened and I heard keys being thrown onto the counter and the rustling of bags followed soon - probably grocery shopping. By the sounds of you packing the food into the fridge I knew you weren't in a good mood. I sighed in regret and rested my head against the bath's ledge and closed my eyes, listening to Michael Bubblè sing about coming home to his love. Which was often how I felt when I was out touring and Y/n was at home by herself.

The door opened and I smiled. "I missed you." I said, the echo bouncing off the walls and blending with the calm song playing in the background. Y/n didn't respond and as I was about to open my eyes I felt her climb in the bath and on top of me.

She immediately laid her head on my chest and then I knew something was wrong. My arms wrapped around her, tracing circular geometry on her bare back and kissing the top of her head. "What's wrong baby?" I asked and my heart broke when I heard her choke on a sob. My hand reach for her hair and I ran my fingers through her hair as she cried onto into the crook of my neck. I pulled her closer so that her naked body was flush against mine as her shoulders shook in my arms.

I hummed to her, hoping to soothe her, and she slid her body so that she lay on my chest and her legs ran along mine and that she was also submerged in water. "Why you love me?" She spoke softly, her small hand placing inself to the centre of my torso and I moved to hold it. Her fingers lay perfectly in between mine like how milk worked perfectly with cookies against your tastebuds.

"Is that even a valid question?" I scoffed, looking down at her. Her eyes were puffy and her nose red. She would've looked cute if it wasn't for the heartbroken look in her eyes as she hopelessly gazed up at me with. "How could I not? You care for me like no one else. Just the reassurance of you walking through that door every day excites me when I get home and puts me in a better mood. I know I don't tell you this enough but I love you y/n."

Her hand came up to my face and smiled. She was so soft and gentle against me that I was almost scared to break her. I leaned my head into her hand and her smile broke wider onto her face. "I love you Jinyoung." She whispered.

I've heard her say those words many times before but it still made my heart swell with loveable feelings and race with excitement - the adoring look in her eyes didn't help either.

My fingers intertwined with hers again and I kissed the back of her hand. "I love you." I mumbled against her skin. My lips pressed against her wrist and I uttered those three words again. Then slowly up her arm, shoulder, neck, jaw until I got to the corner of her mouth and pulled her on top of me again. "I was having a bad day but now that you're here all those angry feelings are gone. You take my worries away. Now tell me how to take yours away baby." Her eyes bore into mine as she breathlessly brushed her nose against mine and her hands placed firmly against my chest that rose and deflated in synce with hers.

Ten of her fingers grazed against my neck as she brought both her hands to cup my face again. "Kiss me." She exhaled and closed her eyes in anticipation. Our lips met as did our chests. Her heart was racing but it kept up with mine and I smiled against her lips when a thought popped into my head. I cupped water into my one hand and brought it down her back, making her gasp which allowed my tongue entrance into her hot cavern.

Monents later she pulled away, out of breath, and rested her forhead against mine. "Can I wash you?" Her voice travelled along my neck, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind it.

Being her impatient self, she didn't wait for my reply before her small hands scooped water onto my shoulder, the water travelling down every crevice of my biceps and forearms. Her hands gently brought the bar of soap to my once sticky skin and cleaned me up.

Eight songs later, we both climbed out and cuddled on the couch with pajamas on.

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

U N E D I T E D
-
936 words