mt² | fly

You pulled Mark's shirt, from yesterday, over your head and yawned. After the rough week of your colleagues sulking because you got a well-deserved promotion, you decided to do some early morning yoga to start your weekend off on a better note.

Before heading outside onto the deck, you glanced back at a passed out angel, mumbling in his dreams and snoring softly. You chuckled and quietly tiptoed to where you felt the crisp morning dew nip at your exposed forearms. Swiftly you rolled out the mat and placed a weight at the lifting edge.

You started rolling your head over your shoulder, back, over your other shoulder and forward, to loosen your tense neck and shoulder muscles. The stretching of your working muscles really was like no other feeling in this world. It made you realise how lucky you were to have all these working limbs and tendents.

Slowly you rolled your shoulders forward and back in a circular motion as if you were performing butterfly in a pool. After various torso twists you started touching your toes, feeling the pull in your hamstring and thigh muscles.

A hum of appreciation filled the air around you and you peeked between your legs to see a groggy Mark leaning against the doorframe. "Now this is a view I could wake up to every day." He chuckled and you came up, rolling your eyes at him.

"Put those perverted thoughts away and come do yoga with me." His eyes travelled down to the mat and back up at you. He shrugged and mumbled a 'sure' before lying down on the mat and lifting his legs up like a fixed teddy on it's back. "Aren't you going to stretch first?" You asked, looking at him and he smiled.

"I'm an idol baby. I can hold your weight easy." He flexed his arms for emphasis and you scoffed. "If you drop me, you will have to suffer the consequences."

Without another word, you intertwined your fingers with Mark's and rested your pelvis in the dips of his soles. Shakily he raised his legs and your toes left the ground.

One moment you were flying and the next you were falling, meeting Mark with a heavy oof. You bumped foreheads and you rolled over groaning while rubbing your head. "I thought you said you could hold me Mark!" You scolded, squinting your eyes at him and he leaned closer to kiss your cheek. "I'm sorry baby. I should've stretched, like you said." He pulled you to him and pecked your forehead multiple times as you huffed in defeat. You could never stay angry at this cutiepie.

Suddenly you pushed yourself away from him as a lightbulb flickered in your head. He frowned and whined for you to coke back but you stood up and smirked down at him. "I warned you. I said that if you dropped me you'd have to suffer the consequences. For the whole day you can't touch, kiss or do anything affectionate to me." His mouth gaped and before he could reply, you turned on your heels and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Oooohhh today was going to be fuuunnn!

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

U N E D I T E D
-
543 words