Chapter 10 - Chains

Amy's POV

It's been about a week now since Fenrir and I got back from Heaven and to be honest I'm still recovering as I took the biggest blast.

But today Fenrir and I have a plan to investigate our homeland without leaving the ship. Since I infused the barrier with my magic I can send my spirit through it as a ghost that no one can see so I can find out what's going on.

At the moment we've got black candles surrounding me on the floor as well as magic chains that are held in by enchanted stakes. Fenrir is in the process of tightening them enough right now.

"Amy are you sure about this? It'll pain me to be helpless in this....." Fenrir asked me as he tightened the chains on my limbs.

It's the only way to make sure nothing bad happens to my body when I go through with this plan.

"I'm sure. Tighten the last chain please. Then bring in Sebastian. If something goes very wrong I want him to be near to help you" I replied then the raven demon showed up.

"Alright you're set to go Amy. Good luck" Fenrir told me then I closed my eyes and felt my spirit leave my body.

I opened my eyes then saw I was at the edge of the barrier into the Mystic Isles.

No POV

Fenrir knelt by Amy's head. She asked him to use his angelic magic to keep her body safe whilst her spirit is away in the Mystic Isles.

"Fenrir are you sure she'll be able to make it in?" Sebastian asked the angel wolf

"The Amy I know won't give up without a fight. But, I'll admit, yes I am worried about this mission." Fenrir responded as he was using his angel powers to subdue the darkness.

(GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE INCOMING! GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS!!!!!! I will alert you when the description is over)

Amy on the other hand was about to discover something horrifying.

She was successful in going through the barrier since it was infused with HER powers so she can walk right through it, as if it was not there.

Once in, she flew to the castle. Thankfully since this was only her spirit, it appeared as a Phoenix when she flew. A perfect disguise.

Amy landed outside the main gate then hid behind the main door as to eavesdrop on whatever was going on in the throne room

"Go stand with your back to that pillar ice cat" Someone commanded. Amy recognised the voice; it was Grimm.

"Ice cat?....wait....MOM! She's an ice cat!!!!! Damn it, what is that monster going to do to her?!" Amy thought to herself. She was hoping she would be wrong in thinking he was about to do something to her mother.

"Yes master" Amy's mother responded and did what she was asked.

"Put your hands above your head" Grimm demanded. Amy peered around and locked eye contact with her mother who had her wrists in cuffs above her head and her ankles were cuffed as well.

"Grimm is a vampire demon, he must be wanting to draw out blood from my mom...but how?" Amy thought then she heard a dagger be drawn. She couldn't fight back as her Fire Scimitar was with her physical body.

"M....master? W....what is it you w...want from me?" Sophia asked shakily. Grimm responded by whipping her hard across her abdomen

"Did I ask you to speak? Just for that I'll punish you deary" He told her then put the knife to her upper arm close to her chest. Amy wanted to vomit when she saw this.

Sophia was forced to wear a dress that landed at her knees and only had two straps holding it on her. Both arms being revealed and all the scars from the past trauma of Grimm drawing blood from her. They ran all up and down her arms.

Amy had to cut the link to the spell. She needed to leave so she flew out of the mystic isles and back towards the boat.

(violence over - I just didn't want people who suffer from self harm to be triggered. back to the boat!)

Fenrir had noticed Amy's heartbeat began to sky rocket so he put his hands on either side of his head to allow her spirit to remember: he is there for her.

Amy's POV

I feel sick after what I just saw back home. I opened my eyes slowly but my vision was pretty blurred. I saw Fenrir smiling at me then he opened all my cuffs.

I stood up then immediately felt like I was going to be sick given what I saw.

"Amy are you alright?" Sebastian asked me. I just shook my head as I was too horrified to speak.

"Kitty...." Fenrir said then I felt feathers wrap around me.

My head was spinning and my heart was aching.

"Amy please, we can tell you're hurting but we cannot help you unless we know what happened" Sebastian told me.

I told them everything then just burst into tears with Fenrir holding me close to his chest

"I'm so scared Fenrir!" I cried out to him.

He was stroking my head trying to comfort me and it felt nice.

I have to save my family and my people. One way or the other.