0.7 Flight

Elias paced outside the Cullen home enraged that he couldn't go in to stand at the Queen's side

Elias paced outside the Cullen home enraged that he couldn't go in to stand at the Queen's side. He was watching their every move through the many windows. So far he would admit that the Cullens were being well behaved and he even gave them points for staying in well viewed areas with open windows so he could listen in. They were mostly following the rules. Besides the no physical contact, but the Queen was the one starting it and he would be more angry if they rejected her. Right now he was watching intently as Emmett Cullen played a video game with her. Something called Saints Row. The Queen was enjoying herself and he was pleased to see her happy. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and answered quickly.

"Master." He greeted.

"Elias. How is she?" The voice of Aro sounded

"She is currently having dinner and relaxing with the Cullens." Elias watched her move from the couch to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"And they are staying in line?" Aro questioned.

"Very much so." Elias was impressed.

"And the wolves?" Aro's voice dropped a level in time.

"No contact yet. Hawthorne is watching their patrolling patterns."

"Good. We will be arriving in a few days to bring her home." Aro was pleased at the news and sounded eager to be near his mate at last.

"Yes, Master."

"And Elias..."

"Yes?"

"The disappearances in Seattle. Send Iris, Demetri and Alec to take care of it. Jane and Felix will meet them there."

"Of course. Newborns?"

"We believe someone is building an army."

"An army? To fight who?"

"The closest coven is in the Cullens, but we can't be sure."

"I see. I will send them right now, Master."

"Thank you, Elias."

The phone call ended and Elias nodded to Celeste.

"I will be back in a moment."

Hawthorne observed the wolves running back and forth along their border trying to find him. But he was high in the air hovering over the trees, only the moon witness to his appearance. They had been scouting for him for several hours now and he was picking up on their patterns. They always traveled in teams of two or three. Never alone. And they never changed partners. The large black wolf was definitely the alpha. Followed by his beta, a brown wolf with gray around his eyes. The second group held the third in command, a dark silver wolf who always traveled with the wolf known as Jacob. A rust colored wolf who wasn't keen on not being able to cross the border. Then a group of three which was lead mainly by the only female wolf.