1.5 Finally

Charlotte blushed at the closeness of the brunette man before her

Charlotte blushed at the closeness of the brunette man before her. If she thought the blonde was the most godlike man she had ever seen... She was wrong. Because now there were two equally god like men before. She felt as though her skin was humming with pleasure just being in their presence. Every little thing about them drew her in. Their eyes, their jaw lines, even their scent. They are like a drug to her. Everyone else in the room faded away as she looked up into the brunette and then the blonde's eyes.

"Hello, Miss Frost." The brunette smiled softly at her, his voice made unspeakable thoughts ripple through her.

"H-hello." She stuttered, something very unlike her.

"We haven't had the pleasure of meeting. My name is Marcus and this is my brother Caius. We are... Friends of the Cullen family." Marcus gazed deep into her eyes and Charlotte thought she was floating. When he said his brother's name her eyes fluttered to look at the blonde, now resting his arm on Marcus's shoulder and smirking at her.

"It's nice to meet you." Charlotte whispered in awe, but the two men before her heard her clearly.

"It's positively splendid to meet you, Charlotte." Caius purred and Charlotte thought her knees were melting.

Edward was across the room with Bella when he spit out the drink he was sipping, to keep up appearances. If he could blush he would be bright red. The thoughts flying through three of the four royals were so intensely sexual that he felt perverted. Edward already felt horrible for whoever was within ten miles of them when... Things finally happened. If he thought Rose and Emmett were bad... The mind reading Cullen shudder in disgust and leaned down to whisper to his human mate.

"Your cousin is here. She is with Marcus and Caius."

"She is? Should we say h-" Bella was excited to see her older cousin.

"No." Edward immediately shut the thought down.

"What?" Bella gasped at him confused.

"We should stay far away." Edward shook his head as he heard the thoughts behind Caius's purr.

"What do you mean?" Bella's brows were furrowed.

"The... More intense part of the mate bond is happening." Edward gulped.

"Intense?"

Edward simply gave her a look and she blushed.

"Oh.... Oh!" Bella gasped and covered her mouth.

Charlotte's feet kicked gently as Caius handed her a glass of wine. The three were now sitting on the balcony, Charlotte perched on the railing and the two Kings on either side of her. She giggled at Marcus who had been telling her about how when Caius was angry he would sometimes slip into speaking Italian and Greek at the same time. Caius scowled, but the smile on her face made his cold heart melt.