The Slinger

Third POV

They all walked pass the people and the housing, "I live in a cave that looks over Neon Sparks Cavern... but I hardly go there since I go on patrol day and night" Cameran says

They walk pass a couple of big mushrooms, and walk up a hill. Then over the hill was a cave with a crystal border outside of the cave as an entrance.

They enter the cave and it has crystals on the ceiling for light, a bed, a couch and a kitchen, pretty much the basics for a normal household.

"Sorry it's a bit empty... like I said, I don't come here often" Cameran says while all the ghouls in there containments, jump out and wonder around the place.

"Gah- guys! Bolt! Ether! Hya! Don't you dare blow the couch over!-" Cameran says and Eli chuckles while the Shane Gang and Junjie look at eachother.

Then a small tornado was formed and a bit of lightning in it and then the couch blows across the other side of the room.

Cameran slaps his hand on his face," What did I just say... *he turns to Eli* Sorry, there always like this... and apparently you guys miss behave when we have visiters!"Cameran says and shoots a Ghouled Tormato.

The Ghouled Tormato creates a small tornado which makes the couch float and land back to where it originally was.

"Heh, don't worry.. my slugs miss behave too" Eli whispers to Cameran and Cameran chuckles.

"Anyway, what brings you to Neon Sparks Cavern? We don't get Slingers around here" Cameran says while walking towards the Ghouled Tormato slug.

"Well, we got a distress signal and a video-"

"Oh! Sorry about that! Some of these people are skeptical about me defending this Cavern and my slugs too so they send a message to the Eastern Caverns signals to send a distress signal and a video" Cameran says.

"Why are they so skeptical about you? Your defending this Cavern and there slugs so they should be trusting you, right?" Trixie says.

"That's what I'm saying but they say that they have 'trust issues', which I hardly believe" Cameran says.

"But I'm here to do my job which is protect this Cavern and the slugs, not just the people" Cameran says in a mad tone.

"He sounds like a Shadow Clanner" Ford whispers to Eli.

"But it's fine, I'm use to being hated and all.. but at least the Eastern Champion has returned!" Cameran says while petting the Ghoul Tormato on his shoulder. "And with the Emperor defeated, it's sort of a win but there Underlords and the Dia-fu will still try to bring back the Emperor"

"Yes yes, so that's why we are here!" Pronto says

Cameran then walks towards them, "And, have you guys seen the Goon?" Cameran says, in a low tone.

All of them were shocked, "Seems like a yes" Cameran says while turning away.

"How do you know about the Goon?" Junjie asks.

"Well, because that slug, was my Boon Doc... his name was actually 'Sparks', he became a guardian slug for the Eastern Caverns and the Shadow Clan, then the Emperor came.... My slug wasn't my original slug I knew" Cameran says while picking up a Ghouled Arachnet.

"Wait! The Goon was your Boon Doc?!" Ford exclaims.

Cameran nods, "I guess he was filled with more dark energy then my other slugs"

All of them look at eachother, "But! *Cameran turns around and looks at them* this Cavern is fine so you guys are welcomed to stay or leave" Cameran says while putting a fake smile on his face.

*Smol Timeskip*

The Shane Gang sort of just looked around the Cavern, met some new people but there was one person who was different from the others that Eli met.

Eli was wondering around in the village until a random person walks up to him

" Uhm Hey, names Eli-" the person then pulls Eli into a allyway.

"Woah!-" the person put his finger on his mouth

"Shush! I need you to know who's Cameran!" The person says.

"Woah! Uhm, he's your protector? Right?" Eli guesses.

"He is but, people have been saying the he is a... slug" the person says while pointing at Burpy.

"Cameran? A slug? How?" Eli asks.

"No one knows, people have been saying that he's like the Goon but in human form, also Cameran appeared out of nowhere too" The person says.

"Okay okay, first what's your name?" Eli asks

"Oh, names Harland, Harland Joe" Harland says.

"Okay, and Where'd you hear this?" Eli asks.

"From the other town folks, the ones who are skeptical about Cameran" Harland explains.

"Huh? Anything else about Cameran?" Eli asks

"Well, he hardly ever introduced himself but people are also saying that he's 'Darkbane"? I don't know what that is but sounds evil already" Harland says.

"Hhmmmm, let me see if I can talk to him-"

"Good luck, he's always patrolling day and night, non stop" Harland says.

"Really?" Eli says while almost exiting the allyway.

Harland nods and Eli walks out of the Allyway and bumps into Junjie.

"Gah!-" Eli then almost falls back until Junjie grabs his hand and pulls him back up to his feet.

"Sorry Junjie!" Eli says while backing up, "*Clears throat* Got to go! Need to talk to Cameran!" Eli then runs.

'Jesus! Why's my heart racing!?! Oh well, needs to talk to Cameran!' Eli thought while running away.

'Oooookkkaaaayyy?? That was werid and why's my heart racing? Do I like Eli?' Junjie thought as Eli ran away.

Hey, so as you can see.. a bit of Juneli- THE BEGINNING OF  THEM REALIZING THAT THEY HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER! *Cough Cough* *Clears throat* Okey byeeeeeeeeee