What?

Third POV

They finally reached the end of the cave and start walking back to the town. Cameran is sort of scared of what they think of him now... but it doesn't matter, they'll leave soon.

"Uhg what a day!" Pronto exclaims and wants to sit down.

"Yea, well it was fun while it lasted!" Cameran says while looking over his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Eli asks

"You guys probably have something better to do... since Underlords and stonewarriors are still around and the Dia-fu" Cameran explains

They all look at eachother, "Is- Is they're something on your mind?" Cameran wonders cause they look like they have something to say or add.

Eli steps foward, "Cameran, I sort of, wanted you to come with us" Eli says and Cameran is speechless, "But! You don't have too!!"

Cameran chuckles, "I would love too but the Underlords are starting to discover this place and these people need help rebuilding their homes...", Eli pouts, "But! Once these people can protect themselves or when you guys defeat the Dia-fu and no harm can come to this Cavern, then i can probably join you guys" Cameran adds, hoping not to see Eil' pout again.

"At least that's something" Trixie says

Cameran chuckles, "Im pretty sure we'll meet again and if you need back up, I'm right here!"

Cameran reached his hand out to Eli, "It was nice talking to you, Eli"

Eli grabs his hand, "It was nice talking to you too"

Cameran then whispers something that made Eli turn a pink hue and feels embarrassed. Cameran starts laughing, he then grabs something from his belt and hands it to Eli, "Here, your going to need this if you need help or just want to keep contact"

Eli grabs the comm and smiles, "Alright guys! Let's go!"

They start walking towards their Meca Beast but Eli stays right beside Cameran, "Nothings going to happened! Cameran!!" Cameran just chuckles and pats Eli's shoulder, "You'll see" and walks off.

Eli rolls his eyes and walks to his Meca Beast, "Let's go!!"

They start their Meca Beast and ride while they ride, Eli turns around and sees Cameran waving on top of a tower. He then disappears and Eli looks back infront of him.

When they were exiting the Cavern they see a Darkfurnas fly right beside them, the Darkfurnas roars and Eli waves at him. The Darkfurnas growls loudly and turns around, while the others exit the Cavern.

Sup, sorry I didn't update lol but who reads this anyway! Yea, don't worry! This isn't the end of this fanfic, yet. There will be another part coming out which takes place of the Emperor's return.. that's all I'm giving you, anyway byeeeeeeee