Where Are They??

Third POV
-With Junjie and the Shane gang-

It's the next day and there was on sign of Cameran and Eli since yesterday and the Shanegang started to notice.

"Have you guys seen Eli? And Cameran?" Trixie asks while walking into the room.

"No, I haven't seen them since yesterday" Ford replies.

"No, haven't seen Eli or Cameran" Pronto replies.

"I did see Eli, he said that he needed to talk to Cameran? That's the last time I saw him" Junjie replies.

"Hhmmmm something is going on, and I don't like it!" Trixie says.

"Where did you last see him Junjie?" Ford asks.

"I was walking down the village and he bunped into me, I think he came out of an allyway. Then he apologizes and says he has to talk to Cameran and runs away" Junjie responses

"Hhhmmmm, well let's check where you last saw him and ask some of the towns folks if they seen any of them" Trixie says and sat walking towards the door. Ford, Pronto and Junjie follow Trixie.

They walked to where Junjie last saw Eli, "So this is where you last saw him?" Trixie says then Junjie nods.

"I think he came out of that allyway when he bumped into me" Junjie says while pointing to an allyway.

They all walked towards the allyway and Trixie peaks around the corner and sees Harland sitting there.

"Hey!" Trixie yells and Harland looks up at them.

"Hello??" Harland says, confused

"Have you seen or heard Eli in this allyway?" Trixie asks and Harland nods.

"I talked to him about Cameran and the rumors about him, the Slinger, and he said that he's going to see if these rumors were wrong or right, or find him and get to know him" Harland explains "But Cameran goes on patrol so I think he might have went with Cameran on the patrol"

"Great, but where do you think they would have disappeared?" Pronto asks.

"Hhhmmmm, if I would guess.. it would be Base 5" Harland replies.

"Base 5? What's that?" Junjie asks.

"Oh! This cavern has secret caves that lead and leave into Neon Sparks, so far, Cameran found 5 so he named them Base 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Base 5 is on the left side of the Cavern" Harland says and they thank him.

"Well that's a start of finding them, let's go" Trixie says and leads the way.

-Couple of hours of going to Base 5 and looking until-

"There's nothing here!" Pronto exclaims and Trixie and Ford roll they're eyes.

Junjie then looks and sees a blaster, Junjie grabs the blaster and it was orange with the Shane Gang star on it and Junjie immediately knew it was Eli's.

"Found something" Junjie says while holding the blaster and they all turn around and see the blaster.

"That's Eli's!!!" Trixie exclaims.

Ford grabs it and observes it, "looks like it was used so they probably got attacked" Ford says while handing it to Trixie.

"Seems like it, since they didn't return and Eli's blaster laying here, used-"

"And a slug mark!" Pronto yells and Trixie, Ford and Junjie look at eachother and walk towards Pronto.

They look and see ash on the ground, "Looks to me, they did get attacked" Junjie says while grabbing Eli's blaster from Trixie.

"But now, we don't know where to go!!" Pronto exclaims

They all look at eachother and try to think of where they could be.

SROOY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS COMING!! DON'T WORRY!!