The Secret

Third POV
-With Eli and Cameran-

They both groan and slowly get up from the floor, which seemed to be a prison cell.

"Uhg, where are we? Cameran?" Eli says

"Ugh, dang my head is aching as hell!" Cameran says and Eli helps Cameran up.

"Seems like we've been captured.." Eli says

They look around and it's just an empty cell, nothing so they both try to think of way out.

Until Cameran got an idea...

"It's the only shot we have to get out.." Cameran whispers then gets up

"Anything?" Eli says as he watches Cameran get up

Cameran puts his hand on Eli's shoulder, "Don't tell anyone this! Okay, it's the only shot we have to get out of here"

"What?-"

"Im actually a.... slug" Cameran whispers and Eli just went silent

'I guess that rumor was true.' Eli thought.

"Okay, so you have a plan?" Eli asks and Cameran nods.

Cameran backs up and starts to glow and his figure then grew small then revealed a Ghouled Infernous.

Eli was shocked and the Darkfurnas then jumps out of the cell and clicks the button which opens the cell.

"Good job Cameran but stay as a slug, i might need you" Eli says as he picks up Cameran and the Darkfurnas growls and jumps on Eli's shoulder.

Eli then walks down the hallway and turns to right and sees two guards, guarding a door "Cameran? Would you like to do the honors?" Eli asks and Cameran growls and jumps off Eli's shoulder and onto the floor.

Cameran jumps over to the guards and sets their shoes on fire and they both panicked and try to stop it but, when they were busy, Eli punchs both of them and knocks them out.

Cameran jumps back onto Eli's shoulder and Eli opens the door and sees his wristblaster but none of his slugs or his blaster. Eli then heard talking so he ran inside and puts on his wristblaster.

'HEY!' a guard exclaims and Cameran jumps into his wristblaster and Eli turns around and shoots Cameran.

Cameran then creates a green fireball and shoots it at the guard which causes the guard to get knocked into a wall and was burnt

Cameran then swope around and turns back into a slug and lands on his shoulder, "Good job, now let's find our slugs" Eli says and Cameran growls in response.

Eli then ran out of the room and takes a left and leads into a big room with a huge machine inside and see slugs in it.

And Eli sees Burpy and his other slugs and Cameran sees his ghouls in a separate containment.

Then they heard voices so Eli runs and hides behind a boulder so they won't see him. He peaks around the Boulder and sees two Underlords and stonewarriors entering the room with more slugs.

Cameran growls and jumps into Eli's wristblaster, "Hold on Cameran! We need to see what there doing" Eli says and Cameran growls in a low tone.

The stonewarriors then put the slugs into the machine and the pillars with the slugs inside glows but the other four pillars didn't glow.

"We need more slug energy if the Emperor wants to be please when he comes back!!!" One of the Underlords yells and the stonewarriors then leave to get more.

"This is for the Emperor?? Okay we need to stop this! Ready Cameran?" Eli says and Cameran growls.

Eli then shoots Cameran and Cameran flies towards the Underlords and blasts them which flings them back into a wall. Then the stonewarriors start to shoot Cameran but Cameran douges.

While Cameran distracts the stonewarriors, Eli then runs around the machine and to the control panel.
Eli clicks a few buttons and flips the switch which cause the containments to open and free the slugs.

Then a blaster was charging and Eli then turns around to see and Underlord aiming their blaster at him.

Cameran notices and dives towards the Underlord and roars, the Underlord turns around and sees a Darkfurnas flying towards him and he immediately starts running.

Then slugs and ghouls were around Eli which were Eli's slugs and Cameran's slugs too.

Cameran turns back into a slug and lands on Eli's shoulder.

"Let's get out of here but how?" Eli questions and Cameran jumps onto the floor with Eli's slugs and his too. He then jumps back onto Eli's shoulder.

Burpy then nods and was about to jump into Eli's wristblaster but a ghoul hits Eli and knocks him into a wall with Cameran.

A blaster then was aimed at his head when he looked up, Cameran then jumps into Eli's wristblaster then he raises his arm and shoots Cameran.

"GO GET JUNJIE!" Eli yells and Cameran then flies down towards Eli's slugs and his slugs. The slugs then jump onto his back then he flies up and into a tunnel.

Eli then sighs in relief then the Underlord shoots a Ghouled Tazerling at him which eletricutes him and he passes out.

This one sucks but wHO cArEs! Anyway yeeeeee