The Attack

Third POV

Eli then runs to Cameran's house? Cave? And just catch him the right time cause he sees Cameran preparing.

"Cameran!!" Eli calls to Cameran.

Cameran turns around and Eli's right infront of him, "Oh hey Eli, what's up?" Cameran says, a bit confused and shocked.

"Need to talk to you" Eli says, out of breath.

"Well, can it wait. I have patrol in a few minutes-"

"I'll patrol with you!" Eli blurts out, out of ideas and to late to make up an excuse.

"Okay? I guess you can" Cameran replies, confused.

They get there slugs together and ready. They stand ontop of a roof that had holes in the roof and the house had cracks and holes in the wall.

"So, do we just watch the Cavern and make sure there's no stonewarriors?" Eli asks.

"Yes, and to make sure everything is fine with the slugs" Cameran replies.

"You seem to be caring about the slugs alot" Eli says.

"Yes, since the Dia-fu and the Underlords are looking for slugs, for a unknown reason" Cameran replies "And this Cavern was one of the most stable Caverns during the Emperor's rule, since it's the edge of the Eastern Caverns"

Eli nods in response, "So what were  you before you became the protector of this Cavern?" Eli asks

"Well, I was a slinger in the Western Caverns, where you guys came from. I was just a normal slinger until I stubble across a ravine with a bridge connected to the other side with a cave. Out of curiosity, I went over the bridge and into the cave, which led me here, to the Eastern Caverns!" Cameran explains, "I was surprised by the tech, slugs and there tradition, Slug-Fu... I stayed here for awhile and that was during the Emperor's control so my slugs were taken from me but I stole them back since, before I became a slinger, I was a thief."

"It was the middle of the Emperor's rule now and that's when I got a distress signal, which was from-"

"This cavern?" Eli says.

"Yes, so I went over to the Cavern, even though I was pretty far away. I made it and the place was overruned by Slingers with ghouls, I slugged them and defeated them. The people thanked me but some, we're skeptical about me" Cameran explains

"So I protected this Cavern for 10 years with my slugs but you guys call them Ghouls" Cameran says. "And till this day, people are still skeptical of me"

"Huh? So you've protected this Cavern for 10 years from stonewarriors and Underlords and protected there lives, slugs and Cavern and there still skeptical of you??" Eli sums it all up and Cameran nods.

"Wow" Eli says and Cameran chuckles

"Yep, crazy right? After 10 years of protecting them and the slugs. They still don't trust me?? Like, What the heck??" Cameran jokes.

Eli and Cameran burst out laughing.

"Also I have a question for you, Eli" Cameran says and Eli looks at him.

"Are, you and Junjie? A thing?" Cameran asks, a bit nervous and Eli immediately becomes silent.

-Couple of minutes later-

"Eli? Eli?? ELI!" Cameran yells and Eli then shakes his head, "What?"

"Are you and Junjie a thing?" Cameran ask, again.

"What?? Hahaha your funny Cameran! No, we are not a thing!" Eli jokes but feels a bit sad at the same time.

MY POOR SON!! sorry it's Smol XD but oh well and DON'T WORRY ELI, YOU'LL GET YOUR BOYFRIEND!! Srooy proceed

"Are you sure?? Cause you two seem to look like a couple~" Cameran jokes and Eli turns a pink hue.

"Nope! We are not a thing and I don't like him like that and that's final!" Eli blurts before Cameran says something else to make him a red hue.

"Okey okey, but *Cameran goes to his ear* we'll talk about it later" Cameran whispers and Eli sighs.

"Welp! Let's go to the next base,-"

"Next base?" Eli questions

"Oh, there's secrets tunnel to enter this Cavern and exit, I call it the 'Base' and one stonewarrior came out from one of them so I just want to check" Cameran explains and jumps onto another roof and Eli follows.

-A couple of hours of patrolling and talking to one another, but then-

"Anyway, we have one more base to check, it is 'Base 5'. Not far from here so let's go!" Cameran says while jumping ontop of a rock

"Whew, you do alot for this Cavern" Eli says and follows Cameran up the rocks.

"Yea, but they don't see it" Cameran says while grabbing a Ghouled Tormato from his belt.

"Well, at least I know and how can you do this every night and day?" Eli asks while grabbing Burpy.

"I don't really know, I ask myself that alot but I think it's has to do with my thieving life, since I had to steal at night and day so, I guess that's why" Cameran says

They were walking to Base 5 and one of the Ghouls on Cameran's belt growled.

"Woah! Hya? What's up?" Cameran asks as the Ghouled Slyren jumps out of it's containment and onto Cameran's shoulder.

The Ghouled Slyren growls and roars a bit into Cameran's ear.

"Someone's here" Cameran whispers to Eli but loud enough so he can hear him.

They both load up a slug, "We can keep going but keep a sharp eye" Cameran whispers and Eli nods.

They walked until another ghoul from Cameran's belt growled .

"Whoever it is, is really close" Cameran whispers and charges his wristblaster and Eli does the same with his wristblaster and blaster.

Until they heard slug fire and they both backflip and the ghouled slug missed. Cameran and Eli then went back to back, aiming there wristblaster's.

"Whoever it is, is really sneaky" Cameran says.

They kept scanning the trees, mushrooms and anything but no sign of anyone or anything but that didn't let they're guard down.

Until they heard another slug fire and Cameran immediately turns around and shoots a Ghouled Grenuke and Eli shoots a Tazerling.

But nothing.

Then fog started to form around them and they both felt weezy and dizzy. Then they both fell to the ground and a mysterious person walks up to they're asleep bodies.

Yay!! Another one, anyway this is where it gets intresting.... in the next chapter lol, but who knows.

Anyway byeeeeeeee