Help

Third POV
-With Junjie and the Shane gang-

They all had no clue where they could be, all they had was Eli's blaster and nothing else.

Junjie always holds onto Eli's blaster for a unKNoWn rEAsOn and Ford tries to scan for footprints or anything but nothing, Trixie and Pronto both ask the towns folks for Eli or Cameran to see if they seen them but nothing. Junjie takes down the stonewarriors that enter this Cavern since he can't really do much.

Until someone yells or screams. The Shane Gang and Junjie run towards the screaming and see a Darkfurnas flying around the Cavern.

"Is that a, ghouled infernous?" Junjie asks.

"Seems to be but look! On its back!" Trixie says while pointing at the Darkfurnas.

"Those are Eli's and Cameran's slugs!" Junjie says

Junjie loads up Joo-Joo and shoots him

Joo-Joo is a lighter color then Burpy so jush picture Burpy but a lighter color (I'm not racist!)

Joo-Joo then flies straight towards the Darkfurnas and shoots a fireball and the Darkfurnas then swope around the fireball and dives towards Joo-Joo.

The Darkfurnas then blasts a green fireball and Joo-Joo then blasts another fireball which blocks both of there attacks.

The Darkfurnas then flies up and dives ontop of Joo-Joo and throws him back at Junjie and Joo-Joo turns back into a slug.

The Darkfurnas then dives towards Junjie and flaps it's wings and stops right infront of him.

"Woah.." Trixie says and the slugs on the Darkfurnas's back jump onto the ground and Burpy jumps onto Junjie's shoulder.

Burpy then squeaks a bit and the Darkfurnas then flaps it's wings and shoots up into the air and flies over to Base 5.

They watch the Darkfurnas fly over them, "Maybe that Ghouled infernous knows where Eli and Cameran are!" Junjie says