Shushu

Chapter 2

Once upon a time, he is Richard, now He is King Alexander Tulip Falcon.
He is confuse at first on what happened.
He questions his sanity and even act foolishly scared. But after exhausting himself, he gave up. Actually, he only tackle about this issue for 5 minutes. He is as lazy as a fat pig.

He just knew that he is not on his original place, origal life,body and even not on the Earth he use to live.
This world has an advance tech than his previous world. Not so much as the movie film about futurilistic world though.
There's flying car but still manually drive by human.
Its just more progressive than Earth, atleast.
He has no one in the house except his father.
A butler named Douglas operates all the tech in the house and he alone can maintain the mansion all by himself with the use of this technology.

He is amaze at this progress though.
He is sure a time where a human can warp to another place may really come true in this world.

"Your father left?" The butler appear pushing a trolley of assorted coffee cups filled with diffent shade of coffee.
Its fragrance attract King.

"Yeah. Tell me what really happened to me?" King smiles as he sample the coffee tastes one by one.

"Oh. Young master dont remember?"

He wryly look at the butler who is teasing him.

"Hmm..The young master went home drunk." The butler said.

"Urgh..." King frowns and the bitter taste of coffee spread beautifully in his mouth making him gulp despite his disatisfaction in his butler's answered.

Before he can complain the butler continued.
"You are also drench in water. Your body is cold and rigid. I even thought you are dead." The butler said without missing a tone.
He looks concern but his voice betrays him.

'This old sonofabitch.'

But the coffee tastes good so he ignores his sarcastic remarks.

King Alexander Tulip Falcon died.
So who is he?
He is Richard but Richard is also dead.
Does that mean he reincarnated in this body and occupy King's body? Then is he a ghost or a returnee?

He tilts his head but no one can answer him.

"Young Master, its almost time for your class." The butler look at his wrist watch and said slowly.

"Um.." but he didnt move. He wants to lay down on his bed and roll over. Forget the class and the world. Just sleep soundly.

"Young Master, if Master finds out you are skipping class then he might really punish you."

"Heh. How can father punish me?" He sips the bitter coffee. Yes. This is his coffee of the day.

"He might bring his wife and her children to 'play' with you."

The butler's warning makes him stands up.
He hates that woman.
He doesnt know if its tbe original King or him but he cant stand that woman.

"I will be going then."

"Safe trip." The butler hands him his electronic notepad. Its the size of a small notebook and no less thick than a board.
Its an all purpose Notebook.
He climbs at the car's back seat and lean.
A driver welcomes him and asks for direction then later says nothing.

He is swiping at his notepad. Everything he needs is in this small and seemingly fragile electronic when his phone in his pants vibrate.

"Hello." He answers the call recognizing the caller ID.

"Hello my ass. What happen to you last night?" Thor asks angrily.
There's a 'woosh' sound coming from his background.

"Got drunk. Got drowned. Still alive." He nonchalantly replied.