Grandfather's Summoned

Chapter 4

After that insident I am layered by hidden tracking device. Be it my phone, my notepad, my shoes or my watch. I am thorn bwtween appreciation and choking.

"Dad, this is..."

"Its not like I will monitor you all the time. But you have to wear them. There's no listening device so what is wrong?" His father end the topic immediately not open for discussion.

King frowns.
Even if his father wont monitor it, he will surely hired people to monitor him.

"Im an adult. I cant even drive my own car. Im even monitored where to go. I feel so wronged." He said and push the milk beside him.
He is even drinking milk at this age!
He is not some 15 year old kid!
Im 17.
17 years old is not young anymore.
Some even married at this age ans its legal!

He stands up and pull his chair near Cradel.

"Dad, atleast give me some privacy." He said as he hugs his Dad's waist and rub his face to his belly.

Cradel enjoys King's pampering and coaxing but he didnt say anything.

King looks up begging with a teart eye.

"Okay. But we will keep the tracking device in your phone and if you will leave you have to call me or text me. Even if you are with your friends." Cradel gave in and rub King's beautiful face that is glowing from joy.

"Dad, you are the best." He said clinging more tightly.

***

It is said that King is intimate to his relatives but often cold toward others.

"Hey, you havent called after that one night." Curt is King's crush and he has been doing alot of things to get Curt's attention.
Turns out that Curt has a connection with Philip. Philip is Ellen's oldest son in her first marriage.

The original King heard about it before he lost consciousness and he has been very angry but because he is drunk he cant summon enough force to trash talk those men who plot against him.

"Why would I look for you?" King raises a brow.

Curt relaxed and haughty attitude disappear and he frowns.
"Is that how you want to play now? Hard to get? After chasing me for too long?"
Curt looks at him with disdain.

"I chase you for so long that I got bored." King roll his eyes.
He see Thor hurriedly run toward him.

"What?" Curt shows a disbelief in his face.

"And dont forget what you did to me. I still havent told my father because Im benevolent and for old times sake of liking you. But if you come and pester me again, my tongue might get lose and blabber." He said and face the panting Thor. "Let's go Thor."

"Wait you--"
Curt wants to confirm one more time but King's glare stops him.
Thor also glare at him.

"Dont dare or I will plummel you." Thor warns. He never like Curt. Its just his friend taste is abit unique and he always like men who looks so manly and extraordinarily handsome. Its always been the looks.
He sigh.

"Why are you sighing?" King stops and look at Thor.

"Cause I blame your sense of aesthetic!"

"Yes. I think Thor is more beautiful than Curt. I have been blind. Now I can see clearly."
King laughs.

"What do you mean Curt did to you? Tell me and I will avenge you." Thor brushes off his teasing and look serious.

".....I can handle it. How is Piabell?"

".....fine..Piabell is getting an adjustment. I am downloading more classical song so she can alternate her singing voice."

"I wonder what are you really doing and it turns out its not an alarm clock but a music box?"

****

At the front gate, several of soldiers are lining up.
The students are bewildered.
The country might be democratic at first glance but the one who give the last say is always the military bosses.
There are times that student will be called to participate in military affairs. Its a requirements to fulfill so no one raises their complaint. And because the military is very effecient that crime is very minimal in the past years.

"King, could it be your older brother?" Thor asks.

"Could be. Their armband says Silver Eagle squad. That is Big brother's." King excitedly run pulling Thor.
He also has a secret crush in this totally non-blood relation brother so always appear strict and cold.

"Brother Julius!" King runs and jump to hug this tall man.
Though Julius is cold and a bit arrogant he always pamper this younger brother.

"Im on duty. Dont do this." Julius place him down and kiss his cheek.

The military men pop out their eyes from its socket.
Who is this charismatic man who is talking like a good older brother?
This...Isnt it the same demon who wont even let them get a bit distracted?

They all grumble and blame Julius in their heart but dont show their emotion.

"Why are you here brother? Are you going to recruit some student in the military?" He asks.

Thor came closer too and politely greet Julius that he returned with a nod.

"Guess what, Your grandfather is sick from worrying about you. He requested that you entered military to train and get your certificate." Julius rubs his head and a soft smile lingering in his lips.
(His men are shuddering.)

"Oh...But father?"

"Uncle agreed. He will be out of the country and worried you will drink again and be wasted again."
The frown in Julius face deepen.

"Oh.. How about I also get my certificate?" Thor asks.

"Yes. You might get bored if Im not there. Its better to do it together." King brightens.

"Good. But you have to asks your parents. I think your permission to enter military is due to next year. They might be confusion so inform them." Julius said but his hand that rubbing King's head didnt stop moving.

"Brother, I heard in military....We will get nude and be hit...Is that very painful?" King shudders and look pitiful. He is trying to gain some benefit and Julius didnt disappoint him.

"There's no such thing." Julius said.

( "Sir, that is a standard procedure. When did you change it?" They all silently touch their butt and remembers the pain.)

"King, you also have to prepare. My elder cousin is from military. He said they will feed the trainee with food worst that pig feeds. Yuck." Thor sighs.

King face paled.
"I....I dont want to go...." he said as his hand trembles.

"Dont worry. I will find a way so we can snuck some good food so we can avoid eating shits." Thor also panick when he saw King's face. King is very pampered. He havent experience going hungry. But Richard did. But now that he is King, he doesnt want to experience something so awful.

"I will also sneak some food for you." Julius said.

King nods.
Actually, He can asks his father to just pay the military training certificate. Its often done by rich family kids to avoid going to the military.
But since the one who invites him is his grandfather, and his father agreed, he has no choice.

'Host, I can provide you good food, remember?' There is a voice that echoed in King's head.
And his face brightens.

'Right! I almost forgot you Shushu!'

'....' Shushu is not happy.

A/N;

Big brother get.

Can you tell me if you know other term for 'courting'?