Execution (In a Cute Way)

There is a shrill sound after a loud whistle.
Many men walk inside the shabby Zombie Camp startling the recruits.

King's body is twitching. He is in so much pain.
Thor grit his teeth as he put the clothes on King.

This is seen by one of the squad leader and order King 30 push ups.
King wants to take a gun and kill himself on that moment to liberate himself from pain.
Thor clenched his fist and about to explode.
King saw him and grab his clenched hand.
"I'm fine." He smiles and make a clumsy 30 push ups.
The instructor didn't find more trouble and order everyone to assemble in the training grounds.

King touches his stomach.
Its been grumbling alot.
Shushu has been coaxing him to take out some fruits. The poor white tiger cub is crying for him. He can only swallow his desire to eat. It'll be strange if he suddenly have a fruit to eat right now so endures.

Everyone is running while looking back at King. Sebastian,Darren, Parker and Zed already take great care for them.The other Jon and Nestor are two Huge but shy men. They are the teams hunter and vegetables picker. King likes their gentle voice contrass to their big build. Rico is the mischievous gambler. He makes harsh remarks and offended Thor when Rico called King, lame gay guy. But Rico is Darren's 'bedmate' so he consent on giving King their blanket makes Thor happily forget the past.

They are in sinc while running except for King.
When they arrive in the training ground they are lined up and they left them there to wait for the others.

When the Instructor and the other squad leaders left, everyone relax.

King almost tearing up.
"....They...They wake us up to make sure we will not able to eat right?!" He angrily shouted.

"They do this all the time. Catch." Rico said and throw something.

King and Thor grabs it. A choco bar.
Rico also throws everyone a choco bar and then eat his own.

King looks at the choco bar that is already melted inside.
"You are a good guy despite your mouth." King said and pat Rico's shoulder beaming him with his smile.

Rico smirks.
"Just eat it. If the instructor found your choco bar never drag me down."

"Oh. I wont I will make sure you will be buried alone." King brightly smile waving the choco bar to Thor.
Thor smiles.

---

The sun is almost up. A lot of trainees gathered in the training ground.

Everyone has a serious look.
The instructor first drill them but then they all stop and salute to the Squad Commander of the Eagle Squad, Julius.

Julius never appear in training ground except when they are training themselves with new weapon.
Julius is a legendary figure to the trainees.
Julius is walking slowly. His dignified aura makes everyone wants to worship him.

Julius glares at everyone. He walks observing all their faces. And then he came to the farthest group.

"My God! What happened to you?" Arthur who saw Julius came to observe as well. When he saw their family's darling he walks to him grabbing his cheek.
And patting the dirt in his clothes.
"I never ask for impartial treatment but to harass my cousin! Instructor Reyes! You really opening my eyes." Arthur is so angry he slaps the man's face and he is not done with that. He wants to pluck all the hair out of his head when Major General Thor walks in and break them apart.

"Major General Thor!" Arthur never shows too much emotion in work and everything he does. It's like he is always bored. He is a genius that the Military sought after. Their stategist. But the calm and indifferent Arthur points at the Major General. If Majot General Thor wants he can used this attitude to dismissed him but who would do that after luring and begging the man to join their ranks?

And also, M.G. Thor can feel the extreme chill radiating for a man called the Man-killing Warlord Julius. He is not saying anything and there is nothing to give away to his face but his eyes that is looking up and down to a ceratin beat up Trainee body is enough to know his mood.

"This." M.G.Thor look at The instructor Reyes who has a bleeding mouth. He told him to tease the new recruit a little but to not be over board. This is not being over board? He sighs.

Even he can tell that those new recruits has a hell of time. A day and they look like a dying new born kitten.

"A misunderstanding Sir." Instructor says.

Arthur clenched his hand.
"After Loki went back. You are dead!" Arthur said grinding his teeth.

Loki is Thor's older brother. Loki is a very mean guy. And in equal footing with Julius in terms of bad and good reputation.
He is away now and in an important mission but he knows that Thor will be in the camp and offer his own flat to be used by the brat. His own flat inside the military base! Not even Arthur stayed therr for more than 4 hours.

Instructor Reyes is not backing down. He is not just anyone. He also has a backer and it's true that M.G. Thor order him to do something so the M.Gen have to cover for him.

They are discussing what to do and how to compensate when Julius move. His body move forward and grab King's arms. King winched a bit. This is a small cry that escapes in King's mouth not because its too painful but because he got startled.

Julius hugs King and kisses his entire face over and over again.

-In front of hundreds of trainees present.

A/N:

Hmp.
I'm eating fruits.
And not satisfied.
I want rice!!!! Riceeeee!