Camp of Zombies

"Hello."
King looks inside the shabby camp.
All the recruits are inside the camp. They are cleaning or should I say 'hiding the evidence'.

The new recruits all blushes when they enter.
The two of them are obviously from a well to do family. They are handsome and they dont look like them who lacks almost everything.

Thor smiles.
He is always been easy to befriend.

"I am Thor. This handsome dude is King. Don't get too close. He likes men so if don't you want your as*holes to be deflower when you wake up be sure to be alert."

"Excuse me? I'm bottom so I won't do that." King pouts.

Everyone looks at the two who is casually throw them a bomb and says 'it's a bomb and it'll explode' with light hearted.

They don't take them seriously.
After all, King is really handsome and he looks like a perfect specimen to spread his genes.

"Hi. Why did they send you here? This is the worst camp in the base. They all call us the DeadZone." One of the guy came and handshake witg them. "I'm Sebastian."

Thor and King accepts their handshake when they all starts introducing theirselves.

There are 7 men in the shabby camp. They are all the bad crop that if not did some mischief, they got demoted here because some high ranking official got pissed by them and some who got blamed for something they didn't do. In short, the Zombies in camp. They already dead when they got in this camp. They are just waiting for the remaining time and then they will get kicked out. King and Thor are new recruits that are here because of a compulsary reasons while the other 7 are here to be part of the camp.

Parker pats the bed.
"I clean this bed. You two will be sharing this bed or one will share with me?"

King smiles.
"It's fine. We are best friend. I got use to smelling Thor's rotten early mprning breath. I'm so used to it that it doesnt seem bad anymore."

"King can't sleep without hugging anyone beside him so it's better for me to be his partner. You don't want to wake up and a bear is hugging you, right?" Thor laughs.

Parker smiles.
"You too are so laid back. You should hurry and wear your uniforms. When our instructor return he will wipe our face in the floor." He wryly smile.

"Should we clean the floor so we won't get that dirty?" King frowns.

The others laugh and they smack his head jokingly.

They are already part of the team of zombies because of their jolly attitude.
King thinks it's not so bad to be with this guys.

---

Except for the training everything is bearable.

"Run! Are you waiting for the enemy to kill you?" The instructor shout at the panting King.

King got startled and cover his ears.

'I want the enemy to hurry and kill me alright.' He wants to shout.

They have been running up and down the mountain near their camp.
His lungs is shouting help and it feels like exploding. His muscles are stretching too much he feels like it is going to tear apart.

King wants to cry.

"S-sir, permission to speak sir." Thor worried that King will get a heatstroke as he is really red and his sweating a lot.

The instructor get a bucket of cold water and splash it to King.

Thor eyes widen and he wants to rush to punch someone but Darren stops him.
"He will torment King even more if you try protecting him. Run. Don't worry he won't get overboard and punish King." Darren whisper.

The instructor looks at them.

"What are you doing? I didnt give you permission to stop running!" He shouted.

Thor grit his teeth and turn around. He runs but his eyes is blood shot.

King is cold and hurt and everything seems like they should all die.

"Run! Who gave you the right to stop?"

The instructor shout at King again.

King frowns.

He runs while carrying an armalite.
If this armalite is loaded he will really commit murder.

After the hell mountain run.
It's already dark.
The camp doesn't even have light.

Sebastian drags the dying King.
Thor who can't move force himself to stand up and take King.
Sebastian stops him.

"Rest. Both of you are in verge of dying. It's not normal for the instructor to torture you two."

"I'll ...I'll kill him." King hugs Sebastian's arm pitifully because he can't support his weight. His knees is shaking.

Thor looks at King pitifully.
"I dont know why but Major General Tyler's hate us." He said.

Others look at them pitifully.
They help to put King at the bed.
They also help King and Thor to massage their torn muscles.

"I will cook tonight." Zed said.

"Cook? We can't even receive food from the worst canteen?" King wails. He is really crying. Even when he is Richard he never feel so painful like this. Every part of him is painful.

Sebastian pats King's hair.
"Yes. And we don't even get food to cook. We gather food in the mountain." He sadly said.
They collect food in the mountain while they are running for their lives in the mountain? King wants to salute these men.

Thor rummage his back pack. He gets a lamp and shakes it. It lights up.
"Here. You need a light to cook."

Zed smiles.
"Thanks. What is this thing?"

Thor smiles for the first time.
"My invention."

"Its just a glowing stick pack in a transparent bottle." King teased.

"Well, its still helpful." They all laugh.

That night King whine because his body is aching badly.
Thor hugs him and fear he might catch a cold or fever.

"Endure. I will surely make that man pay." Thor angrily said hugging King.

King sobs as he feel Thor's anger.
"Don't, he will torture you instead. Let's just endure for awhile. I can do this." King wipes his tears and force a smile.

"You didn't eat much. Are you really okay?" Thor worriedly ask. The camp is so cold that they are cuddling.
Its also dark so he can't see King's tearing up. If he did he will really get even more angry.

"I don't want to eat a lot. The guys are very kind to share their food but even they dont get much. We can't be selfish." King said.

Thor sighs.
Its so sad that this selfish King will even have to worry about wild vegetables.

Since help didn't arrive. The two knows that the Major General Tyler is really pressuring King's Grandfather and Thor's relative. They can't expect much help from them at the moment so they have to deal with it for now.

Darren walks to them and he put another blanket above them.

"Hey." Thor knows that there is nothing much in the camp.

"Its fine. I still have one more blanket. And I have a thick skin so I'm not that cold."

Thor knows he is lying but feeling King shivering beside him he stop himself from giving the blanket back.

"We will pay you guys kindness later." Thor said seriously.

"Stop. I didn't like how that sounds. We are a team. We will help as much as we can."

And the night pass like that.

A/N:

I'm cold too.
Shivering involuntarily.
Grrrr....