Explanation

Killian POV

I just put my babies to sleep and I run my fingers through Roman's curly hair. Damn I love this little boy he's literally my twin. Killiana takes after her mother a bit though as far as her facial structure. I lean down and kiss her cheek and walk out of their room. Everyone got well acquainted with the kids. Falling in love with them was easy, they won everybody's hearts over. I walk downstairs and everyone is stairing at me while I go sit down. I look over at Venom and he seems comfortable. I never had a quarrel with him but, I did with her.

"Care to tell me what she's been up to for the past three fucking years?" I ask.

"She got reassigned as a highly trained assassin. Kills a few politicians and officials every now and then. I watch the kids during the day. There's something you should know but, she'll kill me if I tell you." He says conflicted.

"What is it?" I ask.

"The things in her head...her mind is-" He gets cut off.

"My mind is just fine Mask." She hisses.

This bitch always popping up out of nowhere. I'm not going to let this go though. I won't push her right now so I'll wait for her to tell me but, what I won't wait for is her explanation for why she left. She's just standing there like she don't have shit to say.

"We're waiting." I state boredly.

"What do you want know?" She asked stupidly.

"My gosh you stupid bitch. Everything." I say irritated. I called her a bitch and I know if I mean it.

"Look I get that you're upset but, I ain't gonna be too many more of your bitches." She says.

Damn I missed that. My jr. starts to get hard but, I immediately shut that down because I can't think about her that way. I just nod in response to her statement. She looks around at all the people in the room. A lot of eyes on her. Majority of the entire Moretti famiglia and some of hers. I could see her eyes go distant as if she was looking at something right in front her that wasn't here. She did that when she remembered things or would have flashbacks.

"I saw Nae being cornered and she was out of ammo so I killed those men and I told her to get out while I covered her. When I made sure she was safe I took in everything and realized I was surrounded. It was just me and I had nothing but, a side arm so, I had no other alternative than to blast my way out. I thought I was scott free but... Boy was I wrong..." She paused.

The expression on her face is clear that she was angry. Her thumbs were scratching her index fingers on both hands. I learned that when she did that it meant that her trigger fingers were itching. Only thing is who were they itching to kill?

"I got shot right in the back. At that I should've known who it was. Only a pussy would shoot someone in the back like a bitch. When I fell said person grabbed my hair and dragged me out of the back door of the building and threw my head against the pavement and told me ' If I leave you here you will die or you can go if you stay away from Killian' for three years those same words have haunted me..."

Who the hell would've tried to kill her for being with me?

"I left because I wasn't sure guys." She says.

"Sure of what?" I ask.

"If I was pregnant or not. I didn't have any symptoms and I always missed my period but, whenever I thought about it I would get this really weird feeling."

I look at her like she lost her damn mind. Why the fuck would she not tell me this? This would have been vital information. If I had known, she would have never gone on that mission and she would have never had to leave.