Different

Killian's POV

~2 years later~

It's crazy how life turns around. I've been feeling happy for a while now. I realized that it wasn't me or Kiana that was toxic for us it was the mafia business in itself that was bad for us. My family moved back to Italy and we moved to the capital of American Samoa which is Pago Pago. I get a letter every now and then from my brothers or my parents. Renee sends me audio voicemails every 7 months. True to my word though I haven't seen my family since I left and I don't plan on seeing them. As I'm walking back to our beach house I think about how lucky I am to still have her here with me. We've been through so much together looking back at our journey. Even the day we met when she bumped into me in the hallway in high school. Or how she sassed me in that contract meeting. From the start I always had a feeling she would be the one for me and I was right. We got torn apart but, came full circle again because we're meant to be. We finally got married a year ago and I'm happy.

I open the door to see my beautiful wife already staring at me.

"Killian Ace Moretti if you don't go put clothes on I will kill every woman on that beach

"Killian Ace Moretti if you don't go put clothes on I will kill every woman on that beach." She jokes.

"Calm down my little psycho you have nothing to worry about." I say kissing her lips.

"I'm going to check on my kiddies." I announce heading up the stairs.

"No Kill I just put them to sleep, please."

I run up the stairs away from her as fast as I can. I get to their room and see them sleeping peacefully in their separate cribs. I feel tears well up in my eyes. The depth of how beautiful they are touching my soul. Yes we now have triplets. Alessandro was born first, then Aleki, and lastly my babygirl Natia.

 Alessandro was born first, then Aleki, and lastly my babygirl Natia

Alessandro^

Aleki^

Natia^

Natia^

I love the fact that Natia took after her mother. I love my little chocolate drop. She reminds me of Killiana so much. Aleki looks so much like Roman. God I miss them. Though they're gone they're still here. They live on through their siblings and through Kiana and I. I hate that I had to lose them in order to do what was right. We'll always be together and they'll always be in my heart.

"Rest in peace my angels, Daddy loves you." I say blowing a kiss up to the heavens.

"And mommy too." Kiana says doing the same.

_______________________________________

So this is it guys. Time to say goodbye. Here's your happy ending. They deserve it. I'm really sad but I'm also happy for this to end. I get to embark on a story with new characters. But I can't thank Kiana and Killian enough for being the success of my writing career. Thank you all for sticking with me for this long. I love you all so much.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you mafia squad for everything.✌️🖤