Vengeance

Killian POV

"Killy wake up." I hear Kiana whisper while shaking me.

"What mamas?" I ask in a groan.

"Shh. Something's not right. I'm going to check to see what it is." She says.

I immediately sit up at her statement. Sleep fading from me entirely as the urge to protect my family kicks in. Getting out of bed I put on my shoes and grab the two glocks that are in my bedside dresser. I look over at Kiana and see that she has two twin blades in her hand and many more strapped to the rest of her body. I nod over to the door letting her go first. We both make our ways out of the door, she heads down the hall towards the kids' room while I make my way down the stairs to scope out the living area. I don't see anything out of place. I let my guard loose until I hear Kiana let out an angry scream. Oh I know that scream, someone is about to die.

"Killian!" She yells. I dash back up the stairs to where she is. "I'm going to kill him, I swear I will. I don't care that we vowed not to kill people in each other's families, he went too far!"

I run into the room. "What! What's wrong." I ask. I look around and see that my kids are not in their respective cribs. I feel something more than furious raging through my veins.

"Read this." She says.

Hello love birds. You seem so happy and all is well. I hope you won't mind me starting a little trouble in paradise. I wanted her, I could've gave her better children. You took something from me so I hope you won't mind the payback dear cousin.

I'll kill him. I'll rip him apart and burn the pieces in acid. If anything happens to my children he will have the worst death possible. He thought I killed Russo slowly because of what he did to my wife. Imagine what I'll do to Bryson if he hurts my kids. Psychotic little piece of trash. Gonna come in my house and take my kids.

"Guys what's going on." Luca asks standing in the doorway.

"That no good Italian scum of a cousin you have stole my children and I swear before everything that is sacred to me, I will kill him with every ounce of wickedness that I have. Believe that. At this point any and everyone who stands in my way is now an enemy I do not and will not play these games when it comes to my children." Kiana vows.

"Anything you do I'll do it thrice over. I'm with you they're my children too." I say as I grab her hand intertwining them. "Anyone against us?"

"We're with you. Swear I'm gonna kick his butt the when I see him." Luca says.

"But where would he even go?" Renee asks.

"To the old abandoned garage across town." Kiana replies. "Everybody suit up. He's desperate and unpredictable. Wheels up in ten."

~ At the old garage ~

Making quick work we all jump out of the vans and draw our weapons. We scope out the place and I hear my babies crying. I run to where their cries are coming from and I see Bryson hanging them over the roof ledge a sinister crazy look on his face.

"It's nice that you finally joined us cugino. What took you guys so long we were waiting for you." Bryson says.

"Look Bryson this doesn't have to happen. Think about what you're doing. You're trying to hurt innocent children. MY innocent children. You share blood with them. We don't hurt family." I say trying to keep him calm.

"That's a load of bull. What about what you did to Russo? He was family and right after this is over you're going to kill me. I'm not stupid Ace." He says. Okay he's right but, he has my reason for existing over a ledge, I'd say anything to protect them. "Y'know all of this could've been prevented if you had just chosen me Kiana. All I wanted was to love you and give you the world, but you chose him over me. Now I'm choosing the death of your kids over mine." He says as he drops them a bit lower.

"Bryson please! Please don't do this. Those are my babies, please!" Kiana screams stepping towards him.

"Stop moving!" He yells dangling my children by their hands over the ledge.

"Okay just please don't drop my babies." Ki begs.

"Bryson you can't do this. Nothing good will come to you if you do this." I explain.

"Nothing good will come of this if I don't so, why the hell not!" he exclaims and before I can do anything he drops them from the ledge.

"Noooo!" Kiana and I scream. She runs and tries to jump off the roof but, I grab her before she can do it. A gunshot goes off and I see Bryson in a pool of his own blood. I look down and see my kids' bodies splattered on the concrete and Kiana in my arms screaming and thrashing. I feel tears poor out of my eyes and this ache in my brain and I seem to be drifting out of consciousness at the overwhelming situation.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys I know it's been a minute since I updated and this was kind of rushed. please don't hate me for how this chapter ended.

Please vote and make sure you leave a comment. I don't want to have to put stipulations on the chapters

Til next time mafia squad.