01

"Wake up chloe, wake up! "

"Ughhh" I said still feeling sleepy
Yawning widely and stretching my legs and hand...

"This is your first day in your new school and you need to make a good impression".

"Huh" I said opening my eyes a little bit and staring at a wild face.. Then I did something I should have never done, I screamed falling off the bed...

"What the fuck, mom you scared me" I said groaning in pain..

"You know your late for school right"

"Oh... School..first day..I forgot!!"
I said dashing into the bathroom and taking a swift bath. I hurriedly came out looking for some clothes to wear in my wardrobe...

"I have already picked out an outfit for you "

"Gosh, am not wearing those" I said furrowing my brows at her and pointing at the mini skirt with crop top and high heel shoes..

"But you need to be pop.. "

"Am not talking about any popularity now mom" I said cutting her off while putting on some white tee shirt and black pants with my favorite sneakers and a little lip gloss..

"But.. "

"oh gosh mom"I said face palming myself..
You know my mom was one of those hot blondes in school, she was very popular that nobody thought she will end up marrying a man like my dad who is eventually a nerd but who knows it was love... She wants me to become popular like her which she knows I will never be...

"You know you don't look that good in those clothes" my mom said staring at me with not so happy mood.

"Whatev... "

"Are you complaining about chloe's dressing style again??"my dad said interrupting me and giving my mom a crooked smile..

"No what I was trying to say is that chloe's cloth looks so very much F..fine." My mom said sarcastically, pecking my dad on his cheek...

"Meet me outside chloe and I will drive you to school. " she said giving me a fake smile..

I ran up to the kitchen, picked up an apple and ran out of my home entered the car outside where we drove to my new school, new life and new destination....

"Am sooo nervous" I said to myself looking at the students and also trying to find the school administrative office until I bumped into a girl.

"Uhmm a..am really sorry"
I said helping her to pick up her books..

"No problem, am Gina by the way, you??" she said raising her eyebrow a little and giving out her hand to shake..

"Am chloe. " I replied studying her features. She's cute with her auburn hair and brown round eyes unlike me that is blonde which I took from my mom..

"soo do you know the school.. "
Before I could ask, three mean looking girls stopped at my path staring at me in disgust..

"So she's the new girl" the one with pink dyed hair said..

"Lets show her where she belongs" the other girls replied, giggling at themselves and giving the pink dyed hair girl their unfinished  soda...

"Here you can help them to finish it" she said pouring the soda all over my white tee shirt and grinning to herself..

"Let's start going girls before she explodes" she said looking at me in disgust and walking out...

"Oh my gosh, my shirt, my white shirt" I really wanted to cry that I almost burst out in tears.

"Don't mind those girls, they are the most popular and meanest girls ever. The one with pink dyed hair is maddie, she's the leader of the group, she always do that to fresh men students...

"I want to take that fucking popularity away from her" I said bursting out in anger

"Huh??"....