06

Chloe's pov

"Wait I don't get, you just started talking then blah blah blah blah and he invited you to watch him tonight" gina said looking at me like I was joking.

"Yeah, anything wrong with that??"

"Girl how did you do it?did you flirt with him!"

"Ughhh nope, I was just  myself but I did something kind of different" I said face palming myself.

"Is it that basketball stuff??!" She asked surprised.

"Oh what a friend, gina am kind of late" I said jogging towards the field and waving at her car. I wore a red sneakers with my red leather skirt and my black and white striped shirt that had the drawing of a girl holding a basketball, so I kind of looked amazing.

I  came to the basketball field and stood where spectators were actually standing.  I looked around the players and saw him, he winked at me giving me a cheeky smile.

Gosh did he just wink at me..

"Hey loser. "
I heard maddie say. I turned around and saw her glaring at me.
"So you are really going somewhere" she said looking at me with disgust.

"What do you want now?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I just want to show you that there is no possible way that this guy will Fall in lo... Oh fall is even too much. This guy will never like a girl that is so old fashioned as you, watch and see" she said smiling and looking at her nails.

"Really?? oh gosh am hurt, I want to cry" I said sarcastically giving her the dirtiest glare ever. If eyes were gun I would have killed her.
Something like fear crossed her eyes then she covered it up quickly.

         (2 hours later😏😏).

"Hey chloe" Blake said coming towards me.

"Uhmm Blake you forgot to call me" maddie quickly say battering her eyes and pouting, seductiveness dripping from her voice.

"Uhmm Chloe  how was the match" he said snubbing her and staring at me. Maddie was shocked(he snubbed her😯😯).

"It was good, your skills were on the top" I said tapping him lightly on his shoulder.
Then he pecked me on my cheek,  held my hands and said.

"Why don't we go and watch a movie??"

" yes that will be great" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Name??"I asked smiling.

"Miss popular. "

"Yeah let's go."

I turned back and saw maddie still frozen on her spot(guys I wish I could show you maddie's face😂😂😂so hilarious). 

____________________________________
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to vote and comment😘😘...