13

Chloe's pov

"That Stephen is a total jerk, he tried to get me drunk can you believe that"I said leaning on gina's car. We stopped at the park to meet the last guy Grey westbrooke.

"Yeah, I told you"Gina said laughing.

"You are laughing at me right"I stated as I strolled to a bench nearby messing up with my guitar strings. Am bad at playing guitar.

Gina waved goodbye at me and drove away leaving me alone.

I tried playing with the guitar but it went all wrong, I became frustrated and left it, then I heard a shuffling close to me.

"Don't go hard on the instrument, it might break you know" I heard a voice say.

I looked at my side and saw it was him, Grey westbrooke.

"U.. Uhmm ok"I stuttered. Wait why am I stuttering, he is so handsome. That smile is killing me.

"So what you doing here?" He asked staring at my face.

"I..I..wantedtobealone"what am I saying?does that even make any sense.

"Lol you know, is been long I have seen someone sit here actually that why I was kind of surprised"he said grinning.

"Do you come here everyday?"I asked tapping on my guitar.

"Yup kind of. I come here to go away from the world a little bit and think. Sometimes I just sing alone"he said leaning down and taking a breathe.

"Really?. "

"Yup. Here let me help you with that"he took my guitar and played with the strings.

"Why don't you sing a song while I play"he asked smiling at me.

"I don't know about that"I said looking a little bit shy.

"It's ok, just sing see you again by wiz khalifa..

It's been a long day without you my friend, i started..
And i'll tell you all I about it when I see you again.
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh i'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
When I see you again.

20 mins later
I finished singing and looked at him, he was actually smiling at me.
"You have a very nice voice"he complimented.

"Uhmm thanks"I said looking down and blushing.

"Why don't we do this again tomorrow"he said touching my hand,  sending  sparks into my body.

"Yes"I blurted out.
____________________________________
Thanks for reading ☺☺..

Would love your votes and comment thanks❤❤