08

Chloe's pov

I wore a black hood preparing to meet tyson so I saw gina text .

Mylilbitch(gina):hey_bae, tell me everything;-).

I rolled my eyes.

Chloe: later I have some buisness to attend to and it is very important;-).

Mylilbitch:you are finally getting in his bed*happy dance*:-D :-D..

I gawk, can she even get worst??.

Chloe:nope and it will never happen*rolling eyes*:-! :-!.. Bye am gone..

I texted switching my phone off, sneaking out of the house and strolling to the train station

I reached the place and I could not find anybody there. I looked around then I felt someone touch my hair.

"You finally came"he whispered into my ear.

I looked back and saw it was him.

"Uhmmm yes so are we painting??"I asked shifting back and putting distance between two of us. He noticed it then frown and started smirking staring at me from head to toe.

"Yep"he brought out the color spray, testing it on the wall..

"So why don't you try"he said handing me the spray and grinning widely..

"U.. Uhmm o..okay"I said shakily cause I knew I was lying before, am a very bad artist when it comes to drawing.

"Who is there??! "I heard someone say.

My savior..

"The chief inspector"tyson said holding my hand and telling me to run.

We started running before he could flash light on us, we heard the dog and ran faster.

"Sub way surfers"I shouted kissing the air(yeah girl subway surfers😂😂)..

Then tyson started laughing.

Was the bad boy laughing??

____________________________________
Thanks for reading 😊😊..
Don't forget to vote and comment..😘😘