09

Chloe's pov

"Your crush is next right??"I said making gina to frown.(wtf😂😂)

"Really must you put the crush" she replied staring at me coldly.

"I just wanted to be sure duhhhh" I said sticking my tongue out.

We walked into the library while gina hid at the book side.

"He is sitting right there reading, go over there" she said pointing at Kevin Russell..

"Nerdddd"I whispered to myself shaking my head.

I walked over to where he was sitting and sat down closer to him.

"Hey! "I muttered in my most nicest voice.

He looked at me for a while.

"Hi"he replied.

"I was sitting over there and I saw you sitting here alone and I thought maybe I should come over here. Oh gosh am sorry am blabbering right"I said face palming myself.

"No is cool, I just came here to read"he said smiling.

I looked at his book and saw him reading eng lit about pride and prejudice.

"Oh my gosh, this is one of my fav book in eng lit"I said grinning.

"Really??"he asked looking down at the book.

"Yes. Well, for 'pride and prejudice' Sarah Douglas refused to let go of her in adequate  motions of Mr Bennett. Mr Bennett on the other hand, was to prejudiced against people of the lower class(status). Undoubtedly  lacked manners and Bennett was too immersed in the division between factions, the rich and the poor. He actually thought everyone was after his hard earned fucked up money and couldn't see past that fact. I said muttering everything I know about the book(ok this story was just made up, not real) ..

"Wow you are good"he said smiling and his eyes twinkled with interest..

"Really"I said half smiling.

"Can we be friends??"he asked staring into my eyes.

"Yep"I replied almost laughing when I saw gina's face from where she was looking at us.

"Is not fair"she mouthed out.

"Yeah baby"I replied back.

"Who are you talking to??"he asked following the direction of my eyes.

"No one"I said  looking back at him.

"Can go out and get coffee or something like hangout"I said pouting.

"Yep"he replied putting his book in his bag.
(Gina will certainly kill her😂😂)..

Gina would kill me if I steal her crush, is a known fact***it was ringing in my head as I walked out with him..

____________________________________
Thanks for reading☺☺..

Would love your comments and votes😘😘😘..

By Blessing albert99 ❤❤❤...