𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺

╔════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╗

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘪╚════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╝

╚════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╝

𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝘿 turned on vlive, as they had come back from a photoshoot, which had been for the majority of the day, and returned home quite late. they were back in the dorms, and had takeaway food placed in front of them, as they ate and spoke to armys.

"hello everyone!" bts greeted, before hoseok continued to speak for the group, "we've just come back from doing a photoshoot, and we've just arrived home, but we didn't want to go to bed without saying hello to you!" he cheered, as the other members had their mouths filled with food, but nodded along to what he was saying.

"we can't wait to show you what the photos look like! i think you guys will like them a lot!" sumi spoke, with her cheeks filled with food as her eyes moved into crescents as she giggled. her members couldn't help but stare at her adoringly as she looked like a baby hamster, covering herself in y̶o̶o̶n̶g̶i̶'̶s̶ (her) blanket, whilst holding chopsticks in one hand.

"of course they'll like it love! i mean who wouldn't love me and my photos!" seokjin spoke up, whilst laughing along, trying not to spit his food out. from next to him, yoongi was halfway through feeding himself, but had stopped and stared at seokjin for a few seconds before going back to his meal.

many minutes, which had turned into hours later, the members had become a lot more comfortable, by leaning back on the couches and all huddled around each other, sumi sitting on the end next to jungkook. the members had continued to speak about the mini activities that they had done during the day, without trying to spill any spoilers. no one had noticed, that sumi was awfully quiet, and after thirty minutes, they realised.

"sumi, you're awfully quiet. are you okay?" spoke namjoon, from the opposite side of the couch. he leaned over, to see sumi wrapped up in the blanket, also covering the top of her head, so that the only thing was seen, was her squished up face. as namjoon was in charge of holding the camera, he was holding the camera, and decided to film sumi to see as to why she was suddenly quiet.

she had fallen asleep. her head was on jungkook's shoulder, whilst her arms were wrapped around his bicep, and her feet tucked in. she looks like a little fluff ball, and the members couldn't help themselves but coo over their babygirl.

"my angel is so cute!"

"baby is all tired and sleepy from today, awe!"

"jungkook, how long did you have to stay still for?"

"a while i think actually hyung"

"she looks so small and tiny, like a fluff ball"

"wow, we're all so soft for her aren't we"

as namjoon had accidentally continued to film sumi, whilst the others were cooing over her, they hadn't looked back onto the vlive and see how armys were freaking out over their expressions.

this is probably the softest thing i've seen all day

they love her so much i'm so sad

omg they're adorable!

i hope sumi is getting lots of rest, she must be working super hard for us all, fighting!

name a band soft for each other more than bangtan

gosh, could she be any more cuter?!

currently getting bias wrecked by sumi and she's literally breathing with her eyes shut

not wanting to wake her up, and realising that they were still live, all the members had faced the camera, before whispering,

"well, as it's late now, and sweetheart is sleeping, i think it's time for us to leave and say goodnight! thank you everyone for joining us, even though all we did was eat" taehyung spoke, as the members lightly chuckled, trying not to wake sumi up.

"thank you for joining us!" jimin lightly cheered, as yoongi had started stroking the top of sumi's head. after waving goodbye to armys and shutting off the device, the members took a deep sigh of relief, before making eye contact with each other.
they all shrugged, and instead of going back to their rooms, they all got comfortable on the couches, and wrapped themselves up in the (many) spare blankets they had, and had a little sleepover in the living room, whilst sumi slept snugly into her blanket, and practically onto jungkook. he wrapped his arms around her, before closing his eyes himself and falling into a deep, well deserved sleep.