𝘷𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦'𝘴 73 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵²

╔════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╗

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘷𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘵𝘴' 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘪╚════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╝

╚════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╝

"𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙎 your favourite dessert?"

"my favourite dessert would probably be those caramel milk flans. ugh, my mum makes the best flans, and honestly i miss it so much. i'll have to ask her to come over and bring some." sumi groaned and thought of her mother's cooking from when she was little. she led the group back into the house and made her way into the living room.

"do you have any favourite snacks?", he asked whilst making himself comfortable on a chair that sumi offered him. "i don't have a specific snack that i always eat, but since we came back from the philippines, i've been liking those oishi? osishi prawn crackers as well as those crisps. uhh, nova? i think they're called?" she nodded her head in agreement with herself, "i think next time i'll have to order a package from there and deliver it here in korea" she hummed and smiled to herself.

"a movie that's made you cry?"

sumi propped up her legs onto the couch, so that she was sitting crossed legged. "this may sound stupid, but i cried at avengers endgame. i went to the cinema with jungkook, as well as seventeen's woozi and mingyu" she chuckled at the thought of all four adults crying at the cinema. "woozi and jungkook, were trying to act manly and pretend they didn't cry, but me and mingyu saw their eyes becoming watery. it was so much fun, i wish we can do it again sometime soon!" speaking at camera, clearly directing those words towards her friends.

"favourite disney movie?"

"without a doubt, the little mermaid would be number one disney movie. my top three would be of course, the little mermaid, then tangled, and then moana." she replied without hesitating. armys knew she loved those three movies, and whenever the idol group had fanmeetings and signings, they would give her little presents and letters in relation to disney, and sumi would always be forever thankful for the kind gifts.

"what's one talent you wish you had?"

"it would definitely be having something to do with fitness and sports in general. i'd probably say the gym. it's hard for me to get motivated to go to the gym unlike most members, so i try?" sumi questioned herself, "to work out here at home, just because it makes me more comfortable, but i'm quite lazy and i usually have a few individual schedules and projects to do, which is why i don't usually go out and work out."

"if you drink, do you have any favourite cocktails?"

"when we arrived in london, for the love yourself tour in october last year" she winked at the camera before continuing, "we had visited a restaurant with a bar named wetherspoons, and they served us a jug of this beautifully red and yellow mixed drink named sex on the beach, as well as this light blue drink named blue lagoon." she sighed, as she tried to recall the taste of the two alcoholic drinks. "i remember all of us falling in love with it, and ordering more, but let me tell you. do not have mixed drinks in a row, you could possibly end up being sick. and let me tell you, that was not a nice sight" she giggled at the thought of her and members drinking and having fun in london.

the interviewer chuckled at her response before asking "what colour clothing do you wear the most?"

sumi pondered for a while, visualising her closet and seeing what colours she'd wear the most. "i'd usually wear the monochromatic colours the most, you know, black, white and grey. but there are some times, where i'd usually add hues and hints of colour with my clothing, but sometimes it's usually the accessories i own that are mostly coloured."

"hmm, do you like surprises?" the interviewer asked

"i love surprises, i mean today was an event of a surprise! thank you for travelling out abroad all the way to korea, just to interview me! i'm eternally grateful that one of my wishes has come true." sumi gushed, forever thankful that she had the opportunity to be able to experience this.

"it was truly no hassle! many fans of yours had requested a few times that we interview you on here, and after checking out yourself and your group, we couldn't help but ask your leader and he had luckily agreed in letting us interview you. we're having so much fun here in korea too!", he responded. "this could possibly be a bit sad, as we had just spoken in excitement, but is there anyone that you turn to when you're sad?"

sumi chuckled and told him that it was okay, before answering the dull and melancholy question "i usually turn to my family. i always talk to my grandparents, as well as my mother and father. they're the ones i always go to whenever my mood is slightly down, but within the household or if my family are busy, of course i'd go to my brothers. jin and jhope help me whenever i'm down, and jimin is just an angel always offering to go to places in order to cheer me up. i love them all so much and i don't know what i'd do without them."

"what did you want to do with your life at the age of 12?"

"i actually wanted to be an artist. i loved painting when i was younger, and i love sketching and drawing. i also liked doing those journals that everyone uses to record their artwork, and i remember i'd watch their videos, which used to help me get inspiration. my family home would have paintings and artwork all over the house, especially the fridge and freezer" she laughed at the memory of younger sumi begging her parents to stick her 'unique' artworks all over the house. "there's even some at my grandparent's house!"

sumi and the camera crew eventually stood up from their seats and started stretching, before making their way down the corridor to her studio, 'safe haven'. as they walked down the corridor before entering, the interview obviously continued to interview her, as they still had many more questions to ask.

⊱ ━━━━━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━━━━━ ⊰

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰! 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦. 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥, 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵? 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩.

𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥!