𝘥𝘯𝘢

╔════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╗

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘮𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘵╚════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╝

╚════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╝

𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙀𝙏 for their new music video DNA, for their upcoming album release 'Love Yourself: Her', and the members had currently split up, either filming their solo sections, or having a break from set, or were currently having their hair and makeup done.

"sumi, could you come here for a second please!" a member of staff called out to sumi, who was holding a fan in front of her face to help her keep cool. she obliged and made her way towards the staff member in curiosity as to why she was needed.

"we were just wondering, if you'd like to film a bangtan bomb episode for us. it's just a video about filming for dna today, and just filming the members to see what they're up to." the staff member spoke, as sumi smiled and nodded, meaning that she was willingly wanting to film her best friends.

"of course! i've never done this before, so i'm excited" she squealed, whilst clapping her hands in excitement. the elder laughed at her actions, before turning around to get a camera and giving it to sumi. she thanked the staff before bowing, and turned on the camera to introduce herself.

"hello my loves! it's sumi, and on today's bangtan bomb, we are on set for our music video DNA which i'm very excited for you all to see." she cheered as she continued to film her face, "maybe we'll be able to do a video reaction" she muttered before shaking her thoughts and continuing.

"first, let's visit my baby angel, PARK JIMIN" she squealed in happiness, before skipping her way towards the blonde haired angel who was currently getting his hair and makeup done. "say hello to my best friends min!" as she childishly spoke towards the camera and filmed him. he waved hello and greeted himself, before sumi spoke up.

"i really like your hair today" she muttered before lifting a hand to stroke and run her hands through his brand new blonde hair for this era. jimin sighed in relief as she continued to run her hands through his hair, as they both sat in silence for a few minutes, before sumi's hand had retreated. "make sure you rest well, okay?" spoke jimin, as he knew that whenever a new era had begun, she'd start working extra hard and use her free time to do work. she hummed in response before giving his cheek a quick peck, slightly staining his cheek, with a light pink outline of her lips imprinting the soft squishy cheeks he had, before moving onto a new member.

"ggukie!!" she once again exclaimed and ran up to the golden maknae, who was with namjoon. "joonie!!", she ran up to them before playfully shoving the camera in their faces, whilst laughing. the leader looked up, smiling at her before both boys introduced themselves to the camera, and explained what they were talking about. she sat down, as she continued to film them, so that they were all sitting in a triangular shape. there were a few snacks and drinks in the middle of them, so that they could eat and rest up before doing the group scenes.

"so which version is your favourite out of the series?" sumi spoke out of nowhere suddenly interviewing them. "i like the E version because joonie looks soft eating a pizza in his photocard", she giggled, suddenly craving pizza. "thank you bubs. i think my favourite version would be the O version too, because i like how the photocards and book are a soft concept too " namjoon spoke whilst pinching sumi's cheek, as she swatted his hand away and mumbled something along the lines of 'my makeup!'. "

"what about you kook?" sumi faced the camera towards jungkook and filmed him. he sat in thought before he spoke up, "I like the L version, because your selca looks cute mimi" he spoke up, as his eye smile started appearing. "i'm always cute, what are you talking about kook" sumi scoffed playfully before childishly sticking her tongue out at him. both boys chucked at her antics before ruffling her hair, as they all stood up from their space.

"all members onto set please!" the director called them out, from where each member was resting. sumi finished her quick outro, "thank you everyone for watching! please support us when our comeback is revealed! i love you!" she cheered, as she blew a flying kiss, using her hand to blacken out the screen to end the video, before running her way towards the same staff member who gave her the camera in the first place, before making her way to the seven boys who were ready to do their group takes.

⊱ ━━━━━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━━━━━ ⊰

𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸! 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳. 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘥! 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ♥︎