𝘷𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦'𝘴 73 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵¹

╔════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╗

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘷𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱╚════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╝

╚════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╝

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 a knock and doorbell had snapped sumi out of reality, and questioning to who was at the door, as it was early in the morning, and her members had gone to the gym, or had individual schedules, she slowly made her way to the door and opened it.

"hello sumi!", the interviewer spoke with enthusiasm in his voice, "i'm here to ask you vogue's 73 questions!" he spoke.

"heck yeah! i'm so down for that!" sumi replied, although slightly embarrassed as she was still in her pyjama set which had mini tatas imprinted on the item of clothing. "come in, come in" as she flailed her hands towards inside the house to the interviewer and his camera men.
"do my members know about this?" she muttered, thinking about how she didn't want to invade their private areas. the interviewer had seem to have heard her and replied, "i asked rm beforehand, and he had spoken with the rest of the members and they were all fine with it. they said that they knew you love watching our videos, and have always dreamed of having an interview!".

the group made their way into the kitchen, following sumi, who was ready to make nutella on toast. "so first question, what's your favourite time of day?" he spoke, as sumi started finger tapping on the table, waiting for her bread to become toasted. "i love the evenings, because let's face it, i'm never a morning person. i love looking at the sunset, and usually i sit with rm or go for walks whilst the sun begins to set."

"what's the biggest learning experience you've had?", he then asked as the toast was ready. "pre-debut experience was tough as it was, but i think that music producing as well as lyric composing was probably the toughest, because i often had mind blocks, so it was difficult to think of lyrics, especially when there would be time limits. i always tell suga how thankful i am, that he can come up with these beautiful tracks." sumi spoke with a smile on her face, as she started spreading her nutella on the slice of toast, then proceeding to take a bite.

"sweet or savoury?" he asked. "sweeeeet for sureeeee!" she squealed in happiness and she started showing the camera her 'top notch cooking skills' (aka the bare minimum without burning the house down). she then, made her way to the fridge with a glass, and poured herself some water from the jug, which was kept refrigerated and cold.

"what's a must-have clothing item everyone should own in their wardrobe?" after taking a sip of her water, sumi replied, "definitely a leather jacket. it has to be good quality. i've got a few black and brown ones which i've had for more than three years, and they are my literal babies."

making herself busy and trying to entertain the audience who would be watching, the led the group outside into the back garden. "what is a pet peeve of yours?", "my pet peeve is probably people who talk with their mouth full, and feet. gosh i can't stand feet", she shivered at the thought of those two actions.

"songs you've been obsessed with recently?"

"within the western industry, i've been listening to 'i wish i missed my ex' by mahalia, and i also like 'disco yes' and also 'ocean drive'. within the kpop industry, it's probably 'light' by ateez, 'fear' and also 'snapshoot' and 'lucky' by my boys seventeen." she winked at the camera, "and i also like ioi's 'downpour' as well. the track may be old, but it's beautifully written and sang."

"what's your favourite holiday?", as soon as the word 'holiday' was spoken, sumi couldn't help but start humming and bopping her head to seventeen's 'holiday' track. "i really like christmas, because we usually host a party here, only inviting our family members, and it's really fun, because we've known each other for so long, and we're just one big happy family! i love them all with my heart, and i don't know what i'd do without them." sumi spoke in fondness, as her eyes began to turn into crescents forming an eye smile that armys loved so much.

"where's the best place you've been to for vacation?"

"i absolutely loved palawan island in the philippines. the sea and sand were so stunning and the sand was super soft. it was nice seeing the members being able to finally chill and relax after a long time of tour as well as producing songs on the go. the banana boat experience was so much fun, and it was super fun seeing the members scared. i also help rm catch crabs on the beach too!"

"a city you've always wanted to travel to?"

"hmm, maybe santorini, greece? the place looks beautiful, even though the thought of a volcano erupting is quite scary, however i've heard that the views of the sunsets there are to DIE for! and me being a sunset lover (by petit biscuit) i know i would love to see the sun setting down in santorini."

⊱ ━━━━━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━━━━━ ⊰

𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦'𝘴 73 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1. 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘶𝘱, 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 7 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘪, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸!