𝘮𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

╔════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╗

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

╚════════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════════╝

SMALL TALKS AND SILENT COMFORTS

𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝘿 attended MMA in 2017 (Melon Music Awards) and there was a half time break in-between, so that fans who had attended the event, got to rest and do their personal business before the show continued. sumi and jimin who were sat in their seats had phatic talk. fans noticed that the two had slightly gotten closer to each other as the awards show continued into the night, as jimin and sumi were holding hands, her thumb lightly caressing the top of his hand, whilst her knee was overlapped onto his.

throughout the show, even though there were moments where the two didn't talk or interact with one another, their hands would still be interlinked with each other, playing with each others hands lightly or taking turns rubbing their thumb on their hands. silent yet comforting.

AIRPORT SHENANIGANS

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙊𝙎. it was complete chaos. bts had landed in japan, for one of their concerts and somehow, news got leaked as to what time and which airport they were landing in. sumi, who is usually relatively calm would take her time and walk slowly whilst greeting fans who had come to say hello. however, today was not the case. a panic rushed through sumi as they were making their way out of the baggage claim area. she had an uncomfortable flight and hardly slept on the plane as well as the night before. she distanced herself away from the rest of the members, and whenever one would ask if she was alright, her responses were either 'I'm fine', 'I'm tired' or 'just nervous for the concert'.

ever since they had left korea, jimin noticed that sumi was not feeling her bubbly self as always. he knows that sumi rarely has panic attacks, but if she does, they don't turn out too well. taking a deep breath, he grabbed sumi's hand, her head quickly reacting and her face in shock.

"stay close to me. I know how you're feeling. deep breaths baby, you can do it."

sumi nodded slowly and had slowed her breathing down. she held onto his hand tighter than you can imagine, and the group had begun to make their way out, rushing than they usually do. once they had gotten into their van, and the members were making themselves comfortable, sumi exhaled a deep breath, not letting go of jimin's hand until they got into the airport.

"thank you jiminie. this means a lot."

"anytime angel, anytime."

CORNER SHOP WALKS

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙒𝙊 members had left their dorm, to go to the convenience store. the two didn't bother covering their identities, as it was early in the morning, and it was usually the best time to go, as it was quite empty in the streets. as they were walking, sumi felt a slight chill run up her spine. it was autumn, and now it was beginning to get colder in the mornings, with all the mist and fog, covering the sunlight. jimin had noticed her tighten her arms around her coat, to try and make herself warmer, so her grabbed her hand, and shoved their intertwined hands in his pocket.

"just sharing my warmth with you" he chuckled lightly, as he saw her cheeks turn into a baby pink colour. she lightly laughed in response, "of course you would"

making herself comfortable, she let go of his hand, causing him to whine, before she linked arms with him, reconnecting their joint hands, and putting it back into his pocket. her other arm, hugged his arm, whilst her cheek was leant against his forearm. jimin lightly gasped at the action, before clearing his throat. his cheeks were light pink too.