𝘷𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦'𝘴 73 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵⁴

"𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙍𝙀 your favourite lyrics that you've ever written?"

"I have too many favourite lyrics! however if i could tell you a song that which i listen to, to get inspiration or to cheer myself up would be 2!3! It's one of my favourite songs to perform because ARMY gets to singalong with us, and even though it usually ends up with me crying every time, I feel like many people listen along to it, and they know what i'm going through, if you get me."

"favourite solo artists?"

"as of this month, i've been listening to lauv and his new album of course. I've also been listening to billie eilish, but mostly my playlist is on shuffle, so i listen to whoever's song is playing."

"if you had a tattoo where would it be?"

"i'd love to get a tattoo of a butterfly on my ankle. i've heard that the ankle hurts quite a lot as there isn't much thick skin, so i heard it would be quite painful. i've always liked the idea of having delicate tattoos on my fingers, like a small heart on my pinkie finger - which i've actually thought about getting."

"blow dry or air dry?"

"air dry honey! gotta keep the hair soft and healthy even though i dye my hair like four times a month."

"cheap shampoo or expensive?"

"i use pantene shampoo and conditioner? i don't know if that counts as expensive or cheap. it makes my hair soft and smell nice so it's a win-win situation for me!"

"heels or flats?"

"to be honest, i don't really wear both. i usually wear heels for when it's an award show that we have to attend. but if i'm going out casual wise to the shopping centre, it's usually trainers or boots because they're much comfier. jungkook and i have matching timberland boots and doc martens!"

"something you always travel with?"

"i travel with so much things! maybe my laptop? i usually like to create things on the plane, as well as doing other bits and bobs. i also like bringing my mask with me, to cover myself up whenever i leave a hotel if i plan on going out. hmm, earphones too? i love my music and i constantly listen to music. i've broken so many earphones just because i use them too much. sometimes the members get quite annoyed because i don't realise that they're talking to me as I've got my earphones in."

"best compliment you've ever received?"

"that my skin looks good! my skin used to be really bad before when i was younger and in my teens. i had a lot of acne, as well as stretch marks but i've learned to embrace my stretch marks! maybe one day i can show everyone my morning and night routine to get clear skin!"

"least favourite thing?"

"oh wow, there are many things i don't really like. not to be that type of person but i really hate eating greens. i don't know why, i just find it uncomfortable, and the sight of it makes me feel weird things."

"when are you the most creative?"

"either when i've got inspiration from something i did on the day, as i usually write everything i do in a diary and try to come up with something. i also get create during sunsets and sunrises, i sit at the rooftop by myself and just think and watch the sky move. it's one of my favourite activities to do. it helps me calm down."