○ Make me remember ○ part II

feels -

Then make me remember.

Flowey gazes at the door, thinking.

His hand is against the wooden door, but he doesn't dare to knock... What if Sans doesn't remember, even after everything he said ? It's easier to just go and hide in the ruins, with no one to bother him. But that's exactly what he did countless times already, and it never ended well. He has to change, somehow, and find a way to make it all better for himself and for the others.

He gulps and moves his hand, ready to knock.

The door opens before he even touches the door, revealing Sans.

" Well, I wondered how long you would stay here without moving. " He smirks, leaning against the door frame. " Whadaya want ? "

Flowey takes a step back, looking at the ground. He has to start everything over again and convince Sans to trust him... Is this a joke. If only Frisk didn't reset, he wouldn't have to do this again. Not finding anything to say, he pulls the man in his arms, hugging him tightly. Sans frowns and smiles awkwardly, unsure of what to do in this situation.

" Buddy, you good ? I mean... Can you like... " He pushes Flowey away. " Get... off... " His heart skips a beat as he notices how wet the boy's eyes are. Tears are rolling down his cheeks. Flowey shakes his head and looks at Sans, desperate to make him remember without saying a word. Unfortunately it doesn't work, and Sans still tries to understand what happens, who's in front of him.

" Come on... " Flowey rubs his eyes. " Don't you remember the conversation we've had ? "

" What the fu... "

" The nightmares are real, Sans! " Flowey shouts, grabbing Sans's coat. Sans's eyes widen. He remembers the nightmares, but never talked to anyone about it. He raises an eyebrow.

" How do you know about it. " His dark eyes slowly turn to blue. Flowey tilts his head to the side, confused and scared. " The fuck you know, I saw you burning Snowdin down. " Sans growls, taking a step forward.

Flowey steps back and shivers; he hadn't seen this side of the guy in a long time, and... He was convinced that it would work, that Sans wound remember him and accept him in his house. Though somehow he... remembers everything but this. The blonde boy notices the gaster blaster next to the man's hip.

Letting his fear take over, he runs away, as fast as he can, despite the burning and aching feeling in his legs. The tears slide on his cheeks before flying off in the air, and quiet sobs come from the boy's mouth. He feels Sans's glare on him, piercing his back with murderous thoughts. It doesn't fade away until Flowey shuts the door of the ruins behind himself.

He places his hands on his thighs and looks at the ceiling, breathing heavily.

" F-Fuck you... " He mumbles, sniffling. " Fuck you! I did everything right this time! " He bangs his fist against the violet door, anger and guilt filling him. That's just not fair, he tried his best to be a good boy and stay nice. So why, why is it like that ?

Flowey clenches his fists.

Fine, if no one wants him.

He starts walking to the other side of the ruins, near the place where the humans always fall. Back to where he belongs.

-------------

Sorry it took me such a long timeee ;3