♥♡♥

~ romance, fluff ♥

I wanted to tell you this for a long time.

Sans held his breath, refusing to let his tears fall. So that was the day, uh... The mood was perfect for this. A lukewarm wind brushing against his skin, an empty place with only his footsteps for a sound. It was like everyone left to give him privacy, and he absolutely loved it. Adrenaline was feeling his veins, he had waited for this moment, for months and months. He moved to the next Echo Flower, craving for more.

I'm sorry I was so far away, I'm so sorry. I never stopped thinking about you.

The voice coughed nervously, and Sans felt his heart aching at the message. Yeah, it's been a long time. Asriel has been on the surface for a while, helping humans against the vengeful part of Chara, who wanted nothing but to destroy humanity after Asriel refused. Sans hardly got any news from him since then, and though he tried to stay strong, knowing that his man was out there probably risking his life felt horrible. Again, he moved on to the next flower.

The message started with a sob, and once again, Sans felt hurt and sorry for the young man.

B-But it's okay now, I'm b- I'm back. I'm glad you didn't forget about me!

Sans grinned. How could he forget ? First time they met was during a deadly fight in the castle, and last time they had seen each other, they were sharing one of Toriel's pie in Sans's room, talking and laughing together like they weren't ennemies before. It was so great, and made the man happy, too. No, no way he could forget, even after a few months of doubts. Fourth flower was next.

Uuuh, this is getting awkward... But you're almost there. Please, if you're going to cry, do it while smiling.

He frowned. Of course he's going to smile, he already can't erase this big grin off his face because he knows exactly why his boyfriend is leading him here. The only reason why he'll cry is because he will be so happy he won't be able to contain his emotions. That's just how love is, right ?

" Next flower... " He mumbled, speeding up the pace. He couldn't wait anymore. He'll finally be allowed to his boyfriend!

So yeah, anyway, I love you, and please hurry.

Sans nodded and ran as fast as he can, for three minutes, until he saw the shape of his boyfriend sitting on a rock.

" Azzy! " He yelled to have the man's attention.

Asriel looked at him, a bright smile on his lips. He got up and slowly walked to him, ready to give him a big hug. The poor guy has bruises on his body, some stitches and band-aids, but that didn't seem to bother him so much, because he just took Sans in a tight embrace. " Sorry I didn't come to see you earlier. "

" Yeah, I was getting worried. I'm glad that you're... okay. " Sans answered, hugging back.

" Ah, I looked like shit, that's why. "

Sans chuckled and ruffled the young man's hair. " You still look like shit. "

He frowned as he received no answer from Asriel. As he was about to ask him if everything was alright, and apologize saying it was just a joke, Asriel pulled a small box from his pocket. He kneeled, looked at his boyfriend in the eyes and said :

Now that we're back together, will you marry me ?

do u want a tissue-