💘 1

💘

Petty

Petty.Levels 💘

If any man gets the chance to steal my heart don't fuck it up. You have one time to show me how you're coming. I don't have time for games, time is money baby 💸 I'm a business woman and a very busy woman. Malaysia Bennett single chick from Philly still rocking with the same crew I grew up with ain't nothing change. I just wanna cute girlfriend or boyfriend tf 😭 I'm loyal. I'm not ugly. I don't discriminate, I love all females. I'm smart. Money ain't a problem. My vibe is there. I'm very respectful. Tf am I doing wrong? No cap, if I wasn't shit I'd prolly have hella hoes. But on the real tho I just want someone who's ready to graduate top of their class📚, go to college🎓, and wanna be as successful as I will be.
"Laysia who is that new boy your brother hanging out with?"Amelia asked pointing across the field, she's one of them girls that air out your personal information whenever y'all fall out but she'll beat your ass about her respect.
"Hm I don't know, let's go introduced ourselves since he is hanging out with my brother."Linking arms together as we strutted across the field where my bro Dino and the new boy were talking amongst each other. Standing still clearing up my throat loud as ever that way Dino can finally stop talking and noticed me smh.

"Man why y'all over here? Laysia take you and your friend somewhere else." See me and my brother never had a close brother/sister relationship since he got that scholarship in the NBA, he done change up on everybody that had his back.
"Man come on bro don't even be like that fr,"rolling my eyes putting my attention now on the new boy who was sitting down at the table looking straight ahead at nothing in particular.

"You new?"I asked him making him look my way and smiled showing them beautiful teeth

"You new?"I asked him making him look my way and smiled showing them beautiful teeth. Dino looked our way and smacked his lips walking away from us, one day he gon realized when all he need is family whenever he is in trouble.
"Yeah, moved down here from Miami for a fresh start. You from here in Houston?" Shaking my head no before telling him that I'm from Philly. Amelia smacked her lips introducing herself to the new boy smiling hard as hell, she be crushing on every dude that comes her way. He was just looking and waving at her then he told her she were beautiful. Amelia wouldn't stop blushing, rolling my eyes and laughing inside.
"Jayson is my name, you're beautiful as well Laysia."He said playing with my ponytail and looking down at me, I can tell he was flirting with me but I didn't mind at all. He is fine as hell and I am a beautiful girl but there won't be any type of relationship between us yet. Dino was nearby low-key spying on us thinking I don't see him hiding behind the tables he's a real creep fr. "What's going on with your brother?"He asked pointing over at Dino dribbling the ball down the court playing by himself.
"I really don't know he just cut off everyone including family soon as he made it big in the NBA."Shrugging my shoulders taking a sip out my water bottle.
"Sad shit, but aye don't even trip because he gon need family the most when he find himself in some trouble."
"Yeah I know, but I'm always be there to backed up my brother like a real sister would."Dino might hate me but I don't hold any type of hate in my heart, I'm a ride for the people that I love period. I am loyal til the end can't nobody say that I'm not either.
"Period boo!"Amelia said clapping her hands together. "Dino should already know that we're riding for him rather he hate us or not."Ever since I met Amelia she been a cool chick that I can really vibe and kick it with, she haven't steer me wrong yet. Looking down at the time on my rose gold diamond watch that my grandma gave me before she passed away and gathered up my stuff to leave.
"Sorry I gotta go to write this book report for a class, hope to see you later tho Jay. Millie come on let's go."Jay came up to me and slipped his number in my pocket before winking at me and walking away. Taking the number out of my pocket and stored it into my phone under 'Jay 🥰'

Typing up the fourth paper on the laptop in my bedroom while Amelia filing her nails she never take school serious that's why she repeating a grade now. All she's worrying about is boys. I have my own apartment, own car and I got it with my own money from working hard at a factory job.
"Millie what you want to eat? I'm bout to  order some Chinese."She stop filing her nails a stared up at me before getting up outta her seat.
"Boo, my mama made some bomb ass gumbo so I'll holla at you tomorrow."She kiss my cheek and left out the door. More food for me then and I'm finna go in too period, sometimes it get boring and lonely being home  alone with nobody to bother talking to. You ever feel alone? Like I surround myself with people to distract myself and try to be happy but the feeling like everything is okay becomes temporary.. And at the end of every day of laughter and smiles, I find myself alone again.