💘 2

💘

Swavy

Swavy.Lee

I don't care about losing people who don't want to be in my life anymore. I've lost people who meant the world to me and I'm doing just fine. You out grow ppl & relationships. It's life.. I'm learning to accept the fact that everyone who cross my path is not meant to stay. Either I'ma grow with you or out grow you, I'm not standing still for nobody. I don't want to fall in love again. I want to grow in love. Everything that falls get broken and everything that grows get stronger.

I isolate myself when I'm going through it. My misery don't like company. When you going through real life shit all you want is a solid mf in yo corner. People will play both sides 🙄 that's why my talks are brief 🤭 my visits are limited ✌🏾and my moves are silent 🤫.

"Jay...."held up my hand at my ex girlfriend Taylor she trying to plead her love me and want us to work it out again but I can't take nobody back when they did me dirty.
"Needed you when I was at my lowest and you did me the dirtiest, bitch fuck you!"Standing up walking away from her trifling ass, getting inside my car and headed home. I'm grown, Ion got time for that toxic shit. Getting fucked over by a person you deeply fell in love with will turn you cold asf.

Soon as I was about to start my shower the phone went off from a number I didn't recognize, was gon ignore it then I thought about how I gave Malaysia my number earlier.
"What's good who's this?"I answer taking off my shoes and lining em up by the others in the closet. I like to keep my shit all organized that way it'll be easier for me to find some shit.
"Laysia, I was just calling since I never gave you my number. But I see you preoccupied right now since I can hear your shower running."She was about to hang up when I beat her to the punch and invited her over so we can just sit down and talk. She was a little skeptical about coming over so she invited me out somewhere where's people around, she's not comfortable with coming over when we first met each other.

After taking care of my hygienes I start getting ready to head out and meet Kenzie at The Capital Grille she told me it's one of her favorite restaurant since she moved to Houston. Grabbing my wallet and made sure it's enough inside then left and locked up the door. I can careless who makes more money than me as long as I make mines. I'm fine, I don't compete I eat.

Walking up and going inside when I had spotted Malaysia coming in behind me, she held onto my hand and got us a table then let it go when the waitress pulled out her chair for her.
"Y'all ready to order or y'all need more time?"The waitress asked pulling out her notepad and pen looking between the two of us. Malaysia had order for the both of us with a smile on her face.
"Why are you single?"Licking my lips sitting back waiting for her to answer. She took a drink from her water then cleared up her throat to speak.
"I'm single because my ex never valued communication and my feelings were neglected. Trust became an issue because I was lied to and disrespected. Getting jealous became a habit because another girl was receiving his attention, time, effort, and care. I'm not single because something is wrong with me. I'm single because I loved and cared too much for a nigga who didn't love me and couldn't commit."She dabbed her tears with a Kleenex taking a sip of her water.
"The realest get treated the worst but we gone win in the end I promise you that. Sometimes You Gotta Say “It Was Fun 🎢 While it Lasted” and Get The Fuck On With Your Life."You out grow ppl & relationships. It’s life.. I’m learning to accept the fact that everyone who cross my path is not meant to stay. "Sometimes you'll meet the right person .. It just be the wrong time."She grabbed my hands together and held it for a good minute before letting em go.
"If its the right person then make it the right time cause you might not get that same chance again."Don’t regret my past, I just regret the time I’ve wasted on the wrong people. Humble enough to know I’m not better than anyone & wise enough to know I’m DIFFERENT from the rest.
"If they value you, they would never put themselves in a position to lose you. But you just gotta thug that shit out, better days are coming."She stood up outta her seat coming to hug me tight knowing that she needed it I hug her back til she's ready to let go. We split the bill together and headed out to our cars in silent still holding hands. She stood on her tippy toes leaning in to kiss me and smile then kiss me once again.
"If we together whatever you going through.. I'ma go through with you."I bounce back from everything quick. You’ll never catch me down for too long in any situation. Nobody has played me more than I played myself ! I be knowing shit and still be tryna give people the benefit of doubt. Never needed nobody but a real one in my corner would be nice.
"Thank you Jay, hope we'll see each other again."She gotten in her car, blew a kiss then sped off. Oh we'll see each other again omm I'm not letting her leave out my life ipy. I can get sex whenever but bitch I want love, That shit hit different.