💘 3

💘

Petty

Petty.Levels: Bougie Bitch real pretty she ain't never needed FILTERS, girl don't put me in yo mf mentions 🤧💅🏾

It been three day since I connected with Jay and it was amazing, he has some good communication skills. But ion think that I'm legit ready for another nigga in my life. That's why I distant myself away from him and continue working on myself and making this money. You get the bag & fumble it! I get the bag & flip it & tumble it!
"Are we forcing this to work or is it meant to be? God I know I'm hard headed but if he ain't the one, tell me I can't take another heartbreak. Please tell me for my heart sake."I pray in my bedroom before walking out going in the kitchen getting a chocolate chip granola bar then I headed out going to meet up with Amelia. Incoming call from Jay 💘 damn that was fast God always on time.

"Malaysia baby I wanna make us work, I wanna be with you. Meet me at the docks I gotta, surprised for you. I'll be waiting on you."Smiling super hard my cheeks, starting to hurt he's so sweet, lemme gon head and cancel plans with Amelia because my man surprising me.
"See you there Jay."Blowing a kiss thru the phone before hanging up, starting up my car with a push of the button and I was on my way. Thinking damn to myself like hope we ain't moving too fast but I'm trying to be Jay girl fr, we can just take it slow.

Jay was sitting on the hood of his car smoking and looking out at the water then smile when he seen me walking up close, giving him a hug and a kiss before sitting up on the car.
"Since you wanna be Jay's girl I got a little something to make this official, can't nobody come between us."He took out a small box and all I seen was lot of fucking bling. He put the rose gold diamond necklace around my neck and step back admiring it. "I seen that you got the watch so I had to get the necklace to match. We're official baby!" Idgaf who had him, I got him now and I'm keeping him ♥️ on baby.

Went to meet up with Amelia at the arcades showing off my bling when some girl stepped on my shoe and kept walking. Putting my hair in the bun and went up to the chick going to confront her when I noticed it was Makayla the exact same girl who been talking shit about me to her friends.