💘 6

💘

Malaysia

Malaysia

Soon as I did a pop out after being in bed all day mfs kept irritating me saying their little congratulations on my baby on board like I wanted to go back in the house so bad and cry some more. Jay wasn't making it easy either he kept on saying 'yeah boy we gotta baby on the way' which was annoying.
"Aw I'm super duper happy for you sis, you gon be the best mommy ever."Mill came running towards me bending down to kiss my non-existent belly.
"Man get up it's not even a baby inside yet, leave me alone."I went in the house and just thought about not popping out no more until my belly fully grow. Jay, Mill, and Kayson all came inside talking about the pregnancy all loud and it was making my head hurt. "Shut tf up! Talk about something else."I stomped all the way upstairs getting ready to take this dress off when Jay smacked my ass hard as fuck.
"Aw daddy's sorry baby,"he came behind me rubbing my stomach with his head in my neck. "I knew that you was the girl for me from the very first time I lay eyes on you baby, I love you. You carrying my baby I'll forever have mad respect to you Malaysia."He turned me around and we both share a intimate kiss when my bro Dino called me but the voice wasn't his though, pushing Jay away and listen to the voice on the bed.
"Ain't you Dino's sister? If you want your brother then you gotta do some for me, I been watching you and you're fine I want you."
"Who tf are you? Where's my brother?!"I screamed at my phone because the person on the other end playing games I'll literally hurt somebody over Dino. Jay took my phone and put it on speaker then Mill and Kayson came in the room wondering why I was screaming, tears was going down my face.
"He's a little tied up right now, you see your brother wanna....."I hung up and traced the number on my laptop since the nigga failed to blocked the number with his stupid ass. Once I found out the address where he keeping my bro I ignored everybody who was calling my name and went outside to my car.
"Malaysia stop! Tf wrong with you? You can't fucking go by yourself, you're is fucking pregnant! Getcho ass in the house and let me and Kayson go get your brother Dino."
"Shut up talking to me like you fucking crazy Jayson! I don't gotta go in the house I'm going to get my brother fuck outta here. Get in if your riding along because I'll go by myself ion need y'all with me."Putting the key in the ignition about to pull off when Jay hopped in the front seat demanding me to get out the car but I wasn't going for none til he made me give him the keys and told me to go in the house with Mill.
"Hop in the front Kay. Baby I'll be back in a hour, stop all that crying. Give me a kiss."He grabbed me by the waist and we share a kiss before he left.

"Mill it been three hours where tf is Jayson at? Get up we about to do a pop up."I had slid my feet in some all black forces and tying up the laces, I'm not playing no games I'm going to get my brother and if he's hurt or Jay I'm going on a killing spree.
"Calm down I'm sure he's on the way back in one piece. You...."I grabbed her up and we was out the door in Jay's car. Of course Mill tried talking me out of pulling up at the address where Dino at but I wasn't listening. Pulled up to an abandoned building and seeing a lot of cars parked just anywhere then I seen some people hanging outside the house but I didn't see Jay or his brother anywhere.
"I think we should be going back to the house because right now I'm scare and you can't be around anyway since you are pregnant."Mill began panicking outta nowhere she hates being around this environment so I just took her ass at home and went back out to the address again even though she kept begging me to stay home with her. I had grabbed Jay gun and ski mask putting them on and getting outta the car walking to the door where it was two big dudes standing by it. Wasn't thinking straight and shot both of them dead with the silencer on and walked in the building seeing some dead bodies and it stink. Creeping up the stairs going into a room seeing Dino and Kay both tied up to the chair with that mouth covered up with tape. Ripped the tape off Kayson face first and he began telling me where's Jay at when some muscular dude walked in the room.
"Malaysia!"Jay ran in the room blocking the bullet from hitting me, he took a bullet for me. He collapsed on top of me, spotting where the bullet hit him at and it was in his leg. "You shouldn't even be here baby, I told you to stay home."He rolled off of me groaned in pain. I stood up attempt to let my brother loose when that same muscular stood in front of me towered over my body, I didn't show no fears.
"I'm not scared of your big ass, get tf outta my face!"Standing up looking all around the room spotted my brother getting out the chair and attacked the big muscular dude then tied his ass up to the chair with metal wires. Kayson had helped out since the dude was real  heavyset, Jay had came over to make sure I was good then we headed out the house before it went up in flames. Somebody bomb the house and trying to take us out the game, we heard noises in the bushes. Jay and I pointed out pistols and shot the two dudes right in the dome and we headed out in the car. Kay and Dino took my car and left already and we followed behind.