💘 4

💘

Amelia Monet

Amelia Monet

I’m ready for something handsome to look at, smart to learn from, strong to protect me, wise enough to keep me, deep enough to pray with .... And skills to step in when NEEDED .... God ya hear me huh ✨.

I don’t pretend like I got shit together. Some days I be straight. Some days I be deep in my thoughts. Some days I’m in my feelings. Some days I’m thuggin. Some days I’m hella happy. It is what it is. My moods change everyday it seems like but whatever. Malaysia had call me and told me that she had wild sex with Jai with so much excitement and I'm happy for her. She finally gotten some dick. Walking around the house sipping on some wine with the music playing when the doorbell went off. I proceeded to go answer looking through the peephole before unlocking the door and open it up.
"Mill I see you doesn't like listening to me huh?"Kayson asked grabbing me by the neck pulling me closer kissing deep into my mouth. Kayson is Jayson half brother same dad but different dads they are not that close together though cause some shit happen between them. "You just said fuck me huh? You don't wanna be with me anymore?"He pulled my hair back leaving a big ass hickey on my neck. "That's too bad because you're stuck to me, you're my wife. I been in the cut watching you talk with Malaysia and my brother.... Dead that shit with Jayson, matter of fact I'm coming to the pool party with you me and him got some business to talk about."Kayson walked around before headed upstairs taking off his clothes getting ready for the shower and I just sat down racking my brain when I ended calling Malaysia and telling her everything.

"Let him come to the pool party but if he start some shit and get Jay fire up I'm bound to step in and handle the situation myself. But hopefully everything be good, get some rest and tell Kayson to sleep with one eye open since he wanna spy on you."She laugh but serious at the same time then she hung up. Walking upstairs seeing Kayson laying in bed watching ESPN smoking on a blunt, oh he got himself way too comfortable in my house fuck it he so fine and handsome. Sitting on top of him rubbing my hands down his chest bending down to his, ear and whisper 'take control' he smile ashing out the blunt fully alert. All that hair pulling, kissing leaving hickeys and talking crazy had gotten Mill fire up and she wanted to handle him the right way.
"Lay back, I need some sweet on my tongue."Kayson said as his mouth start to water at the thought of Mills pussy dancing on the tip of his tongue. Placing light kisses down my neck and caressing my back. His hands move strategically along my back and butt, finding their way between my thighs. Kay placed his face between my legs and inhaled. He placed his mouth right on my pussy and began to suck gently. Holding on tight as he suck harder my pussy gotten wetter. Kay picked up the speed while giving me wicked tongue action. When I couldn't take no more I began to cum long and hard. Kayson slid his dick in my wetness,  he guided me up and down and began whispering in my ear.
"I'm falling in love with you. Don't play with me no more or I'll fuck you into a fucking coma!"I just rode his dick in search for my spot. He grinded deep inside me making me bite his neck. I sucked causing him to bounce me faster on his dick bringing my orgasm on strong. We both released. I heaved trying to catch my breath as Kay placed passionate kisses all over my, face. After getting cleaned up we laid naked in each other arms falling asleep.

After waking up from my slumbered I looked to side seeing Kayson still sleep, I went to take care my breath and wash my face getting ready for this pool party. Malaysia been blowing me up all morning to come help set up everything. Threw on my bathing suit under my outfit and did my hair in a cute hairstyle. I don't allow anybody to come near my hair I don't trust it. Walking back in the room Kayson was getting out the bed going in the bathroom.
"If you going to Malaysia house wait on me. I'm stuck to you baby."He winked with the towel around his lower half.
"Breakfast going to ready when you come down."I dismissed myself going downstairs before he can say anything else. Some girls be wondering what do Kay see in my flat chested with no ass and I just be laughing without saying nothing. Kayson and I started dating when he was my business partner til we both grew, apart and wanting our own space. I started doing my own thing and so did he even though after them four months he began blowing my shit up back to back. Another month pass and here he is in my, house.

Now that breakfast was done and served to eat we got ready to go head to the pool party.