💘 5

💘

Petty_Levels

Petty_Levels

It was mad people up at this pool party and it was super turnt. Jay was grilling and talking to some of his friends, he'll look over at me every now and again making sure no other nigga get closer to me. Staring off to the side seeing Mill in between Kayson legs when she seen me walked over.
"Ohh I see the dick making that ass fatter."Amelia squeeze my ass laughing and I can feel Jay eyes over at us, he didn't like when Mill did what she did to my ass, only he can do that.
"Girl shut up. What's going on with you and lover boy?"I smirked looking up at Kayson and waved when he looked over at us then he went over to his brother stealing him away. Wondering what's that about smh hope they don't get to arguing and fighting.
"Um nothing we're back together tho," some girl came interrupted her from speaking.
"I know you're not talking about Kayson. He wasn't worrying about you when he was in my bed fucking me."
"Yeah he did that when we was off of each other not when we was together. Oh and baby girl you just a fuck that get tossed to the side that'll never be girlfriend material. Now that Kayson and I are back on can't none of y'all little chicken heads get close to him again. I own that."Amelia flipped her hair turning back to me and I just laugh because she made the girl look super bad. I got up walking around with Mill beside me making sure everybody was having a great time, some people spoke to me then I went on to the next. My whole attention was looking over where Jayson and Kayson at in the den. Mill and I walked inside and they both gotten quiet. Jay was sitting down shaking his leg while Kayson on the other hand was standing up smoking a blunt.
"What's going on here? Why y'all gotten quiet when we walk in?"I asked looking between the both of them.
"Bitch mind yours!"When he said that that's when Jay punch him straight in his  mouth for disrespecting me. Kayson started fighting back when Mill pushed her nigga to the side and she almost got hit.
"What's going with you Kayson? This is the exact reason why we can't be around as dating because you don't know how to fucking act. You can't be disrespecting my best friend and think that I'm not gon do nothing because I'll cut you off."Mill walked away and Kayson follow close behind. Jay pulled me closer and held me tight in his arms resting his head in my neck without saying nothing.
"Guess the pool party over huh?"I asked looking into his eyes and he had tears inside like he's hurting do I just continue holding onto him in my arms. Mill texted saying that she had ended the party so we all can talk. "You ready to talk to your brother?"
"Nah I'm going to bed instead, I just want to be alone with you."We kissed then he let me go just to head upstairs to the room. I walk in the room where Mill and Kayson was sitting having a conversation together on the couch, look like they made up. Looking around the house seeing that they cleaned up as well I love my best friend.
"Um Jay not in the mood to talk at all he just went to bed."Mill cut me off and look at my hips then my ass then shake her head.
"You are pregnant ain't you? Your butt getting bigger and your hips spreading."I laugh because nah that's just happy weight and good eating.
"Nah I am not pregnant, me and Jay not ready for a baby yet. But I'm heading up to bed, lock up behind you Mill unless you staying the night."I went upstairs and seen Jay sprawled out all over the bed with his shirt off. Taking off my slides going over to crawl under his arms and he pulled me closer into a hug going to sleep.

Sitting up in bed just looking around the room Jay wasn't in the bed anymore wondering where's he at. Mill came in laying across the bed telling me that Jay finally sitting down talking to Kayson in the front room then she talking about we should Prank them by walking outside in boy shorts. I agree with it because I want to see how Jay going to act. Went to take a shower then put on the shorts I wanted to wear with a black oversized sweater. Mill and I snuck outside laughing walking down to the park when Jay text me wondering we was at so I told him to come to the park. Mill decided that we should go to the store and that's when we ran into Jay and Kayson, that look Jay was giving me was hell right now. I look up at him smirking.

Jay smacked my ass extra hard coming behind telling me to go home and change but I wanna play the game with him

"Don't I look cute bae in my little shorts? My booty getting big."I start twerking when he came behind grabbing my neck biting hard on the sensitive part leaving a bruise.
"Malaysia make me fuck you up, getcho ass home and change."I rolled my eyes pulling out some black sweatpants and slipping them on. He smacked his lips smacking my ass once again.
"Man bro she look pregnant as fuck, you can't tell that she's putting extra weight on herself?"Jay looked me up and down shaking his head agreeing with Kayson then Mill spoke up clapping her hands.
"I told you Laysia that you might be pregnant."Rolling my eyes walking away from them and going into the store to get something to drink to quenched my thirst. I am not pregnant fuck they thought this just fucking happy weight that's all.
"Hey little mama,"I turned around facing a dark-skinned dude showing him the ring on my finger, it's a promise ring that Jay got for me.
"I'm taken sorry."I walked outta the store and the dude talking about we can't be friends. "No we can't be friends because my nigga don't play that."I went back over to the crew drinking my water when Jay grabbed my hand taking me in the direction towards the house.

"Malaysia you gone take this pregnancy test because a lot of people peeping this weight gain, are you pregnant?"Smacked my lips taking the test in the bathroom talking shit about me not being pregnant and guess what? I'm fucking pregnant. I knew I should've made Jay use some type of protection because what is I'm going to do now. "Baby it's gone be alright you have me and we gon be great parents. It's our first child together!"He tried to lighting up the mood and I just flicked him off going to get in the bed ignoring every calls and text messages that came through my phone. Ion even wanna continue with this day because no, good night blah.